Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-RMIT fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2091-sim-rmit-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 13-09-2015 03:07 AM

Since you all graduated, I'd like ask something as I'm deciding which degree to take.

Is it difficult to graduated with distinction for RMIT courses? And about how many % of students graduate with a distinction?

Unregistered 14-09-2015 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 72561)
Since you all graduated, I'd like ask something as I'm deciding which degree to take.

Is it difficult to graduated with distinction for RMIT courses? And about how many % of students graduate with a distinction?

does it even matter when its just a joke of a paper with no real meaning?

interkl 15-09-2015 11:39 PM

GSM VoIP Gateways

Четырехканальный GSM VoIP шлюз [url=://ecrimea.net/voip/gsm-voip-shlyuz-goip-4.html]GoIP 4[/ от компании HyberTone Technology Co., Ltd является новой моделью [url=://ecrimea.net/voip/gsm-voip-shlyuz-goip-4.html]VoIP GSM[/ шлюза на базе популярных и недорогих моделей GSM шлюзов GoIP. VoIP GSM gateway GoIP4 совершает звонки между GSM и IP сетями без выхода в телефонную сеть общественного пользования ТфОП, благодаря чему снижаются затраты на телефонную связь в т.ч. и на роуминг. Каждый из четырех GSM каналов VoIP GSM шлюза может работать независимо или в рамках единого логического канала (группы GSM каналов).
[url=://tritel.net.ru]Интернет в Симферополе[/

Unregistered 21-09-2015 02:14 AM

Quote:

Does it matter? It depends on yourself.

Unregistered 21-09-2015 08:56 AM

Quote:

can't get distinction? time to see your mp

merlosewin 18-10-2015 12:20 PM

Realistically,
Bank Ops: $2500-2700
Bank sales/RM: $3000 Plus comms. (too streesful, no social life and can be unsatisfactory)

Me: $2600 for bank ops. (Rmit: eco and finance)

Dont fall in to the hype by some people making 7-8k as sales, because very few make that.
Ops has relatively steady life but low pay at first, but with further certification, experience and networking, you'll have much satisfying overall life.

Unregistered 17-01-2016 06:52 PM

I would be graduating from SIM-RMIT soon; currently in the Bachelor of Business (Economics and Finance) programme.
I am interested to get a job in the finance industry.
Currently i have experience from internship and part-time job in financial institutions.

Would it be easy to get a job in a bank?
What would the expected salary be like for local and foreign bank?

Unregistered 17-01-2016 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 78237)
I would be graduating from SIM-RMIT soon; currently in the Bachelor of Business (Economics and Finance) programme.
Currently i have experience from internship and part-time job in financial institutions.

What job in a bank? Pantry cleaner also a job in the bank.

Unregistered 18-01-2016 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 78237)

i have same background, and I work for one of the largest American bank. Start with ops job, but it maybe take upto 6 months before you actually get job. So, don't be disheartened. Just keep applying, I promise you, you will get a job in bank.

Waiting sucks, but we all need to pay our dues. In the means start on a certification, so you don't feel like you've wasted time.

Good luck!!

Unregistered 18-01-2016 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 78273)
i have same background, and I work for one of the largest American bank. Start with ops job, but it maybe take upto 6 months before you actually get job. So, don't be disheartened. Just keep applying, I promise you, you will get a job in bank.

Waiting sucks, but we all need to pay our dues. In the means start on a certification, so you don't feel like you've wasted time.

Good luck!!

While it's all good to be positive and cheer lead for your school mate, let's get real here - banking jobs especially the good ones are hard to get in and even the unpopular ones like ops are hard to get in for a private uni grad. Sometimes you get in, most of the time you don't.

On what basis do you "promise" your classmate he will get a job in 6 months if he keeps applying? Are you the CEO for Citibank or HSBC? If not, don't just give empty slogans even if you are lucky enough to join a bank.