Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical Timeline for making a Hiring Decision (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2023-civil-svc-statboard-typical-timeline-making-hiring-decision.html)

Unregistered 09-03-2021 01:50 PM

anyone applied with supreme court before? do you know any insights on the hiring timeline?

Unregistered 09-03-2021 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158266)
anyone applied with supreme court before? do you know any insights on the hiring timeline?

go there do what if i may ask?

Unregistered 10-03-2021 07:57 AM

have u heard of anyone getting their civil service jobs getting rescinded after signing LOA?

Unregistered 10-03-2021 08:51 PM

Interview in Feb

Applied for a position with SB in Jan
Called up for interview on 17th Feb + test

Emailed HR to ask for update end Feb
HR Replied after a week that the panel is still deciding and will let me know of the outcome in 2 weeks time.

Its so painful to play the waiting game. Is this a lost cause? Any

Unregistered 12-03-2021 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158510)
Applied for a position with SB in Jan
Called up for interview on 17th Feb + test

Emailed HR to ask for update end Feb
HR Replied after a week that the panel is still deciding and will let me know of the outcome in 2 weeks time.

Its so painful to play the waiting game. Is this a lost cause? Any

they are not in a hurry to fill the gap so theres nothing you can do

Unregistered 12-03-2021 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158385)
have u heard of anyone getting their civil service jobs getting rescinded after signing LOA?

im sure there is but of cos due to special circumstances

Unregistered 12-03-2021 01:33 PM

hi hi!

Anybody knows what kind of clearance is needed for public relations/comms position? and how long does it usually take?

as for medicalw, is it confirm have to go through medical check up or do they just make you fill out a questionnaire?

Unregistered 12-03-2021 01:37 PM

Anyone whats the job grade in HTX? Like CS is MX grade. Thanks

rmfadh 13-03-2021 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158266)

Yes, I just recently applied and went for the interview for the post of BA. Up to date, have yet to receive any reply...how abt u?

Unregistered 14-03-2021 03:16 AM

Hi, I was informed by HR via email in late Jan that my application was successful and they asked for reference check and previous employment details to work on salary package.

After two weeks, HR requested for additional info and was told to get back on the appointment asap. Last I checked in late Feb, they mentioned due to unforseen reason there is a delay in the appointment process. Will target to get back asap.

Till now, I have yet to hear from them about offer. So does it mean my application is unsuccessful or I'm not their top choice? Should I continue to wait?