Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1722-ministry-defence-singapore-dxo-all-faq.html)

Unregistered 13-08-2022 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 228062)
typically for assistant manager role and above, yes, need psychometric test. not too sure why you aren't called up to do it. maybe that position doesnt require you to.

for the pay slip, probably just a standard procedure. doesn't matter when you submit, I guess. now i think just need wait for call for interview.

I see, just nice the role i applied is the same exact NS unit i was posted to. Served my 2 yr NS thr. Maybe they skipped the psycometric test?

Unregistered 22-08-2022 08:08 PM

Anyone know what’s the pay scale like from dx9-dx12? Or is this not allowed to be discussed

Unregistered 27-08-2022 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 228739)
Anyone know what’s the pay scale like from dx9-dx12? Or is this not allowed to be discussed

About 4.5 to about 8 for staff roles. Dx12 is managerial role so that one around 6+ to 9 depending how senior. Take my figures with a pinch of salt.

Unregistered 30-08-2022 12:11 AM

I am from HR in Mindef. Happen to chance upon this forum. Nowadays no more psycho test since covid. Alot of people failed at psycho in the past. Should be a good chance to sign up.

Unregistered 02-09-2022 09:33 PM

What's the pay scale for DX9-10? Am FCH with 1 year ++ exp. Would it also differ across different military sectors (eg. army vs navy?) or usually fixed?

Unregistered 03-09-2022 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 229243)
I am from HR in Mindef. Happen to chance upon this forum. Nowadays no more psycho test since covid. Alot of people failed at psycho in the past. Should be a good chance to sign up.

i am from HR. Since covid we give 10% increment every year. This year org wide 15% increment

Unregistered 08-09-2022 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 229530)
i am from HR. Since covid we give 10% increment every year. This year org wide 15% increment

Hi! You from MINDEF HR? I went thru 3 rounds of interview to the offer stage 1-2 years back i rejected their offer back then as i was not ready for the switch. 2 years later, im applying for the same role for months now but no response and it just gets reposted. Do the HR blacklist candidates that rejects them?

What happens if candidates apply for the same role multiple times via form.sg on careers@gov? will the system just take the latest application or record the multiple applications? Thanks!

Unregistered 09-09-2022 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 229890)
Hi! You from MINDEF HR? I went thru 3 rounds of interview to the offer stage 1-2 years back i rejected their offer back then as i was not ready for the switch. 2 years later, im applying for the same role for months now but no response and it just gets reposted. Do the HR blacklist candidates that rejects them?

What happens if candidates apply for the same role multiple times via form.sg on careers@gov? will the system just take the latest application or record the multiple applications? Thanks!

lol dont believe everything you read on the internet.

Unregistered 09-09-2022 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 229927)
lol dont believe everything you read on the internet.

its okay lah, no harm reading forum comments regardless of how true it is or troll. true or not is another thing

Unregistered 10-09-2022 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 229530)

laughed at this HR. lol.