Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1722-ministry-defence-singapore-dxo-all-faq.html)

Unregistered 31-01-2020 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 128330)
For the position of Logistics Manager

Any news from HR yet?

Unregistered 31-01-2020 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 128445)
Any news from HR yet?

Nope. Not Yet.

Unregistered 31-01-2020 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 128450)
Nope. Not Yet.

I see the position is still on the website though, still got chance!

Unregistered 01-02-2020 11:09 PM

Financial Policy / Budget at MINDEF

Hello,

Just like to find out if anyone has worked at MINDEF's Defence Finance Organisation in a budgeting or financial policy role?

Thanks!

Unregistered 03-02-2020 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 128316)
I went for interview on 13-Jan and till today no reply from HR despite sending email to check on status on 20-Jan.

Have you gone for unit preview?

Unregistered 04-02-2020 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 128541)
Have you gone for unit preview?

Nope. They said i should receive a call from the unit but till today no call from the unit or updates from HR

Unregistered 04-02-2020 12:56 PM

which comes first, verbal offer or G50 clearance?

Unregistered 04-02-2020 04:47 PM

Hi, what does it mean when I am shortlisted for an interview for a certain position (and interview date is confirmed), but I just checked the mindef site and the position has been taken off the site? Have they finally consolidated all potential candidates and will be starting the interview process now? Am confused because I've read that many people on here have gotten interviewed (and are waiting for a response) but they find that their position is still available on the website. Thanks.

Unregistered 04-02-2020 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 128564)
which comes first, verbal offer or G50 clearance?

clearance, verbal offer then contract signing with the cavet that you pass your medical (which you would have already gone thru but pending results)

Unregistered 04-02-2020 09:05 PM

Hey guys, all the best to those who are still in the process of getting selected! I had benefited a lot from this forum and would love to give back. This is just a rough timeline based on my experience.

Psychometric Test - Week 1
Interview - Week 3
Site Preview - Week 4

After PT, HR will send your resume to the hiring managers and if you are shortlisted for an interview, HR will then email to notify you. After the interview stage and if you are selected for the site preview, it's pretty fast. You will receive a call and followup email from the unit itself. At the site preview, you get to meet your future colleagues and future workplace.

But I am unsure how long does it take from after site preview to receiving a verbal offer from HR? I understand that there were several potential candidates at the site preview, each at a different time slot. Anyone can fill me in?