Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 16-03-2022 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 208493)
Jected but my interviewer is nice. No future for stinkie like me alrdy. Rip.

bro if advisory/consulting is normal lah… nowadays everyone trying hard not to get into audit…big 4 other departments are ok ok de

If u rejected by audit I dk what to say le

Unregistered 16-03-2022 07:38 PM

Yes experienced hire, local with cpa trying for audit and rejected. Not sure why, mabe not good or because they need ppl now and i need go ns reservist. After many type of interview, call, video etc and essay, still no go.

Unregistered 16-03-2022 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 208496)
Yes experienced hire, local with cpa trying for audit and rejected. Not sure why, mabe not good or because they need ppl now and i need go ns reservist. After many type of interview, call, video etc and essay, still no go.

With cpa, cannot be rejected what….

You from mid tier or small firm? How many YOE?

Unregistered 16-03-2022 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 208497)
With cpa, cannot be rejected what….

You from mid tier or small firm? How many YOE?

Mixed, gg 6yoe.

Unregistered 16-03-2022 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 208499)
Mixed, gg 6yoe.

Maybe it's cos right now Big 4 firms aren't really in need of manpower

Unregistered 16-03-2022 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 208499)
Mixed, gg 6yoe.

Audit or non audit background? Hiring from mid tier is still ok, maybe downgrade you by one or two rank at worst.

Hire from commercial is always a little tricky. You have experience but they need to start you from ground zero and no faster progression.

Unregistered 16-03-2022 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 208496)

i know why already. They interview you for fun as they know they can't really tekan experienced hire because you will not tolerate their nonsense working culture.

The managing partner also going to retire liao so will squeeze the existing employees instead of hiring more people. Need to leech more profits before zaoing mah.

Unregistered 16-03-2022 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 208527)
i know why already. They interview you for fun as they know they can't really tekan experienced hire because you will not tolerate their nonsense working culture.

The managing partner also going to retire liao so will squeeze the existing employees instead of hiring more people. Need to leech more profits before zaoing mah.

From audit background. No wonder, i disagree with them and talk back (ie. In a pro way, sharing my honest view).

Unregistered 17-03-2022 04:37 AM

What is the diff between audit and assurance lol

Unregistered 17-03-2022 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 208564)
What is the diff between audit and assurance lol

Assurance consists of more than audit. There are other stuff like AUP etc.