Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 06-12-2021 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 192701)
Apparently rejunvenation day deduct annual leave. So like no diff eh. End up working full day still.

Crazy. I thought they give free 1 day annual leave. **** max loh. Never mind I will continue to do the bare minimum to sabo his client

Unregistered 06-12-2021 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 192702)
Crazy. I thought they give free 1 day annual leave. **** max loh. Never mind I will continue to do the bare minimum to sabo his client

Lol it’s EY and Max loh hei we’re talking about. Free leave and max don’t go hand in hand

Unregistered 06-12-2021 03:10 PM

If we are talking about media coverage to wayang then yes sir max is first to report

Unregistered 06-12-2021 04:42 PM

It did not deduct annual leave, know before you speak

secondly, what do u guys have against max? he is just doing his job
do u mean the boss before him is any different

Unregistered 06-12-2021 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 192711)

Agreed.

Max Loh gives Rejuvenation Day for the welfare of his employees.

Be like Max Loh.

Unregistered 06-12-2021 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 192711)

Okayy lets build a better working world! Wait but how come the attrition rate increases after he took over??

Unregistered 06-12-2021 08:13 PM

How does EY get all the big and best clients if they're as bad as you say

Unregistered 06-12-2021 08:14 PM

Assurance side of TMT in yellow is really single female partners and SMs. I tell you , their peri-menopausal and their peri-menstrual mood swings- I just cannot

Unregistered 06-12-2021 08:30 PM

To the unverified poster that has been posting all the yellow materials, please exercise some restraints.

Ultimately, given the fact that you are able to post certain intimate information about yellow, I would presume you used to work in there. Will like to let you know that it's just a job in the end. There is no need to drill-down towards specific department and criticise to such extent.. live n let go. End of day, it is part of learning. This is part of life. If you're still in there, maybe part of you like the place after all? If you're no longer there, then why so much hatred?

It is fine if you're still keen to vent out your frustration in this forum. But there is really no need to drill down to a specific department.

Overall, there are goods and bads in every place. Focus on the good.. wishing you all the best. =).

Unregistered 06-12-2021 08:46 PM

Well im happy with my APPLE discount so im fine inyellow
the rest can suck thumb