Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 09-01-2024 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 265143)
yes i am JHK that became SC also.
I respect SC more than my own msians
Msian guys hair style really cmi, some even wear make up
i think they more vain than JHB

lucky i convert to SC, so i can avoid that hair style

SC are more steady. Gentlemen and polite.

JHk always boost abt their hometown

Unregistered 09-01-2024 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 265217)
Why do juniors these days cant even follow PY workpapers even though everything is spelled out so clearly? If dont handhold them and spoonfeed them step by step, they complain you never teach them. I'm not paid 32k school fees so **** off, I have my own work to complete too.

Why don't you ask your company and hiring managers, why hire such garbage employees in the first place?

Or is it because you work for a shitty employer? If so then bo bian bro, don't like it go upskill and join a better company. Not our fault you work at such a dogshit place, wanna cry gen z, JHK blah blah lol the reality is that there's a lot of new gen kids smarter than all of us oldies

Unregistered 09-01-2024 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 265232)
Why don't you ask your company and hiring managers, why hire such garbage employees in the first place?

Or is it because you work for a shitty employer? If so then bo bian bro, don't like it go upskill and join a better company. Not our fault you work at such a dogshit place, wanna cry gen z, JHK blah blah lol the reality is that there's a lot of new gen kids smarter than all of us oldies

Sounds like a genz got offended here. Pity salty tears
Wheres the evidence gen z is smarter
Even if they smarter doesnt mean work gets done
So boss pay u to be smart but never do work?
Gen z these days

Unregistered 09-01-2024 07:27 PM

Eh bro 2015 is not a few years ago

It’s almost a decade ago

Next.

Unregistered 09-01-2024 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 265236)
Sounds like a genz got offended here. Pity salty tears
Wheres the evidence gen z is smarter
Even if they smarter doesnt mean work gets done
So boss pay u to be smart but never do work?
Gen z these days

look at GES survey, most of the new grads are already earning more than us lol

u not happy i get it but like why are u crying when you chose to work in this field? i work in big 4, deal with JHKs also but i dont come on here cry 24/7 like a little cry baby bitch. not happy go upskill and leave.

Unregistered 09-01-2024 08:04 PM

Quote:

Why do juniors these days cant even follow PY workpapers even though everything is spelled out so clearly? If dont handhold them and spoonfeed them step by step, they complain you never teach them. I'm not paid 32k school fees so **** off, I have my own work to complete too.

my a1 even better

me: show step by step how to open the PY file, how to find and open the file, how to read the WP, what to vouch, which column to fill

a1: ok.

4 hours later

me: how is it going?

a1: what's a PY file?

i still regret not telling my manager this a1 sucked ass. shouldn't even have passed probation

Unregistered 09-01-2024 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 265241)
look at GES survey, most of the new grads are already earning more than us lol

u not happy i get it but like why are u crying when you chose to work in this field? i work in big 4, deal with JHKs also but i dont come on here cry 24/7 like a little cry baby bitch. not happy go upskill and leave.

Not OP but I'm pretty sad because I've too many YOE to join grad programs. Plus all the layoffs means I'm competing against experienced managers willing to take 3k 4k salary just to get a job when there is already so few accounting jobs left in SG.

Wish I joined tech or tech sales but I graduated right before the tech boom and already worked almost a year in and it's already peak so no time to find job. Was a top student too so completely wasted potential. If graduated 1 year late would've switched majors to IT.

No point having top tier python or sql skills because you wouldn't even pass resume screening without the right job title or degree.

Unregistered 09-01-2024 08:11 PM

Quote:

ya, so smart until cannot even understand written instructions

0% interest rate = lots of money for companies to give high salary = kids think they got high salary because they're smart

smh

Unregistered 09-01-2024 08:13 PM

Quote:

4 letters: BCC/C

Want to work with bright juniors, then go to an industry which actually attracts bright juniors

Audit is the dumping ground for low IQ behkan grads

Unregistered 09-01-2024 08:23 PM

Quote:

Smart or not I don't care. Just complete the damn audit. So smart but take 500 years to roll forward 1 workpaper and fill in the vouching section got what use? If don't want to do audit pls don't join audit.