Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 08-10-2023 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 257682)
sucks to be you but my department only hire ex-uni pageantees so no ugly ppl allowed here

Very ez to spot 1 la.. chio 1 all go high earning place because they have the assets to do real value adding or at least cash grab. Audit is no choice then go.

Unregistered 08-10-2023 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 257682)
sucks to be you but my department only hire ex-uni pageantees so no ugly ppl allowed here

Lmao. Ex pageantees go audit crunch numbers and workpapers is super wasted. Might as well do sales or strat consulting, not stuck in some beancounter boiler room waste of good looks with lowest GES pay.

Unregistered 08-10-2023 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 257685)
Lmao. Ex pageantees go audit crunch numbers and workpapers is super wasted. Might as well do sales or strat consulting, not stuck in some beancounter boiler room waste of good looks with lowest GES pay.

We need some good looking people in audit.... imagine you are the client seeing the audit team face look like those kind oily, kampong face (esp female) ... aiyoh don't feel like working with them already

Unregistered 08-10-2023 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 257698)
We need some good looking people in audit.... imagine you are the client seeing the audit team face look like those kind oily, kampong face (esp female) ... aiyoh don't feel like working with them already

uh 75% of people working in corporate finance teams are middle aged aunties. why would they want to see younger pretty xmm auditors. see alr even more dulan and jelly.

no wonder audit only got bui bui dinobu after M and SM lvl. these gals are the ones tt can get along best with the client side

Unregistered 08-10-2023 08:48 PM

Quote:

Better than nothing bro. If I were you, I’d worry more about my poor job prospects.

Take care mate.

Unregistered 08-10-2023 09:22 PM

Quote:

need more leng zai. accountant aunties super nice when dealing with young dudes, give documents faster, more helpful... always let the dudes in the team tank dealing with request to clients

Unregistered 08-10-2023 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 257709)
need more leng zai. accountant aunties super nice when dealing with young dudes, give documents faster, more helpful... always let the dudes in the team tank dealing with request to clients

This is very true. When i was an intern I overheard the aunties in the finance department compliment this above-average looking guy senior in my team (obviously behind his back). The same goes for when you are working with a team of dudes, they are more incline to get back to pretty xmm's request.

Unregistered 08-10-2023 10:19 PM

Yes so those ugly one better tidy up your work and don't ask so many questions

Unregistered 08-10-2023 11:15 PM

Any increment and how is bonus

Unregistered 09-10-2023 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 257709)

Yes if you short fat and ugly even a manager job title won't save you