Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 02-10-2021 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 184919)
study private uni or not top 3 uni might as well don't study for fk, waste of money and time LOL. be cleaner also better

Cleaners earn 1.5-1.7k, if clock in more hours can earn a little under 2k. Even if private uni can get about 3k, not to mention the disparity in progression/bonuses/benefits.

Even if you are trolling, at the very least don't make yourself look stupid.

Unregistered 02-10-2021 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 184954)
Cleaners earn 1.5-1.7k, if clock in more hours can earn a little under 2k. Even if private uni can get about 3k, not to mention the disparity in progression/bonuses/benefits.

Even if you are trolling, at the very least don't make yourself look stupid.

Private uni fresh grad for sure can get 3k? sure or not?

Unregistered 02-10-2021 01:01 PM

Bank back office many many private uni grads. Can try....

Unregistered 02-10-2021 01:14 PM

lol sim-uol is a **** school bro

Unregistered 03-10-2021 01:03 PM

Every school is a good school

Unregistered 04-10-2021 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 185088)
Every school is a good school

Top up abit go local uni lah

Unregistered 04-10-2021 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 184956)
Private uni fresh grad for sure can get 3k? sure or not?

Big 4 got many private uni grads, and they pay 3.2k for fresh grad.

Unregistered 08-10-2021 06:09 PM

**** you, our degree is accredited at London, its the exact same one that is taken there, doesn't matter if we take in sg, its the exact same one, its jus save money only.

its comparable to our top 3 uni smu nus ntu sutd.

it is reconised.

Unregistered 08-10-2021 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 185695)
**** you, our degree is accredited at London, its the exact same one that is taken there, doesn't matter if we take in sg, its the exact same one, its jus save money only.

its comparable to our top 3 uni smu nus ntu sutd.

it is reconised.

LOL reading comments like this really make my day. What a joke.

Unregistered 09-10-2021 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 185695)
**** you, our degree is accredited at London, its the exact same one that is taken there, doesn't matter if we take in sg, its the exact same one, its jus save money only.

its comparable to our top 3 uni smu nus ntu sutd.

it is reconised.

LOL! april fools came early


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 02:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2