Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 10-02-2021 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156053)
You mean that's not his local u "brothers" synchronizing perfectly? Imagine my shock.

LOL 1 cent is already too much for her mum la bruh

NUS law student here.

Your mom has really juicy t*ts. I milked them for an hour last night. While she was sucking off two SMU students LOL :D

#UOLnotRMIT

Unregistered 10-02-2021 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156053)
You mean that's not his local u "brothers" synchronizing perfectly? Imagine my shock.

LOL 1 cent is already too much for her mum la bruh

SIM Doggy in denial that THIS many local U grads have had their way with his poor mother :(

It's ok lah brudder... first step is shock. You've already passed that
😂

#UOLnotRMIT

Unregistered 10-02-2021 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156047)
Reply own posts?

Brudder... dis all my local U brothers coming out of the woodwork and sharing their experiences with your mother LOL 😂

NUS, SMU, NTU... we've all tasted her p*ssy and filled holes (except butt 😠) with our seed :D

Your mom has really been making the rounds on us local U students LOL. Can't really blame her - she's trying to compensate for the failings of her doggy son :(

But hey, at least u go to UOL not RMIT right LOL 😂

#UOLnotRMIT
#4ksalarynospecifics

hello can don't waste time type essay all in here and other forums? im believe im the highest bidder, send her over again tonight. she still have to pack ang bao and bai nian without u.

Unregistered 10-02-2021 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156058)
hello can don't waste time type essay all in here and other forums? im believe im the highest bidder, send her over again tonight. she still have to pack ang bao and bai nian without u.

Dun let me an*l ur mommy I wont send over 😠

Unregistered 10-02-2021 06:41 PM

Lol SIMGE fella really tio pok till go kisiao already.

Unregistered 10-02-2021 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156071)
Lol SIMGE fella really tio pok till go kisiao already.

Lol it's the poor mother I really feel sorry about

So disappointed in son until liddat... :(

#simdoggy
#simtrash

Unregistered 10-02-2021 11:40 PM

try harder again next time

Unregistered 10-02-2021 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156092)
try harder again next time

Don’t need to go psychotic and self-reply both sides ok. You are already a big fat L, please don’t descend to the point of no return Mr DBS Dream Job 😂

Unregistered 11-02-2021 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156097)
Don’t need to go psychotic and self-reply both sides ok. You are already a big fat L, please don’t descend to the point of no return Mr DBS Dream Job 😂

haha, so obvious the simge fella self replying for so many times alr..

really gone case

Unregistered 14-02-2021 06:19 PM

eh fking cb doggy

I say you can stop ah?

SIM doggy/trash, your only purpose in life (other than generally failing at every thing you do) is to entertain NUS BBA on this forum.

As your superior, you are not allowed to leave, unless I give you permission - and that will never happen. In other words, I will continue abusing you until either the forum shuts down or you commit suicide. Speaking of the latter, I would highly recommend it - you would finally be doing the world a favor by cleansing the gene pool of your peasantry and filthiness.

Daily reminder SIM doggy is proud of going to UOL over RMIT, will call police if you make fun of SIMs, and disappointed his dear mother until she seek out NUS ah boy to fck 😂

Now reply, doggy :D

#simdegreesmatter
#simdoggy
#UOLnotRMIT