Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 14-02-2021 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156237)
eh fking cb doggy

I say you can stop ah?

SIM doggy/trash, your only purpose in life (other than generally failing at every thing you do) is to entertain NUS BBA on this forum.

As your superior, you are not allowed to leave, unless I give you permission - and that will never happen. In other words, I will continue abusing you until either the forum shuts down or you commit suicide. Speaking of the latter, I would highly recommend it - you would finally be doing the world a favor by cleansing the gene pool of your peasantry and filthiness.

Daily reminder SIM doggy is proud of going to UOL over RMIT, will call police if you make fun of SIMs, and disappointed his dear mother until she seek out NUS ah boy to fck 😂

Now reply, doggy :D

#simdegreesmatter
#simdoggy
#UOLnotRMIT

Dafuggggg??

Unregistered 14-02-2021 10:46 PM

Is there a jobless guy keep spamming and having a monologue ?

Moi from NTU but amuse by the troll

Unregistered 15-02-2021 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156237)
eh fking cb doggy

I say you can stop ah?

SIM doggy/trash, your only purpose in life (other than generally failing at every thing you do) is to entertain NUS BBA on this forum.

As your superior, you are not allowed to leave, unless I give you permission - and that will never happen. In other words, I will continue abusing you until either the forum shuts down or you commit suicide. Speaking of the latter, I would highly recommend it - you would finally be doing the world a favor by cleansing the gene pool of your peasantry and filthiness.

Daily reminder SIM doggy is proud of going to UOL over RMIT, will call police if you make fun of SIMs, and disappointed his dear mother until she seek out NUS ah boy to fck 😂

Now reply, doggy :D

#simdegreesmatter
#simdoggy
#UOLnotRMIT

heartless btard, you made him rope already lah. Bullied to suicide.

He failure in life already lah. Bomb out in school. No choice attend fake uni get fake degree. Now coping with imaginary 4k starting salary. Then he come here kena abused by NUS kid. Walao if I were him I would also cry sia.

A bit cruel no?

Unregistered 15-02-2021 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156052)
The fact that you didn’t bombed your As, made it to NUS, studied 4 years, failed to convert & all you have to brag about is applying to DBS GA (3.8k).

Again, even SIM grads in ACN are doing better than you (provided you can even beg your way back to DBS to find yourself shoulder-to-shoulder to SIM-UOL grads in the GA programme). Keep coping.

Oops, cny mood still in the air.

Unregistered 15-02-2021 01:29 PM

Settle down, Mr DBS Reject x2.

Read the thread title. I’m not the one obsessing over Internet forums trying to salvage whatever self-esteem that is left 🤷🏻*♂️

Thanks for keeping our thread alive even during CNY though. Feel better alright? There’s no need to contemplate suicide :(

#cnylaughingstock #85rpcleaner #localunitrash

Unregistered 15-02-2021 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156281)
Settle down, Mr DBS Reject x2.

Read the thread title. I’m not the one obsessing over Internet forums trying to salvage whatever self-esteem that is left 🤷🏻*♂️

Thanks for keeping our thread alive even during CNY though. Feel better alright? There’s no need to contemplate suicide :(

#cnylaughingstock #85rpcleaner #localunitrash

Thanks for heeding my command and crawling back for further abuse, Mr 4k salary.

It does feel good finger blasting your mother to ecstacy whilst mogging you to the 7th layer of hell LOL :D

Reply, doggy. Reply for further abuse. It's your job to feed NUS BBA ego :)

#UOLnotRMIT
#4ksalarynospecifics

Unregistered 15-02-2021 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156291)
I am indeed obsessed - haven't experienced this degree of pleasure since the last time your mother gave me head (30s ago LOL) :D

Please keep posting doggy! Like I said, you aren't allowed to leave until I say so, or you kill yourself 😂 Mogging SIM Doggies as NUS BBA delights me to no end :)

> tfw SIM Doggy kena abused to the point where he must fabricate imaginary salaries to cope. Quite evidently, the degree of abuse is unbearable :(

#UOLnotRMIT
#SIMdoggy

Lol wtf. NUS BBA now all this standard? Xiao joke.

Unregistered 15-02-2021 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156296)

Posing as someone else eh doggy

Unregistered 15-02-2021 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156297)
Posing as someone else eh doggy

The number of NUS students and grads that have pumped your mother full of their seed can be quite hard to accept, SIM doggy :(

#UOLnotRMIT

Unregistered 15-02-2021 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156296)

I think only this guy a bit siao. Whole cny making noise posting everywhere. Mb he no family ah.