Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS ACE Programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/14706-dbs-ace-programme.html)

Unregistered 04-03-2023 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 241553)
Hi! Did you get an offer from ACE 2023 already?

No...still "schedule interview"

Unregistered 04-03-2023 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 241520)
yeah wtf :( did i get the wrong email lol

Did you get the email after completing the interviews? How was the networking session at DAH?

Unregistered 15-03-2023 11:11 AM

Anyone who has taken the DBS ACE coding test share roughly what were the questions like? Thank you

Unregistered 16-03-2023 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 242410)
Anyone who has taken the DBS ACE coding test share roughly what were the questions like? Thank you

Nah, no cheating.

Unregistered 27-03-2023 12:32 PM

Hi anyone got issue also when trying to take the IQ test?

The impress.ai keeps saying that they are unable to contact the assessment server?

Unregistered 29-03-2023 10:48 PM

why can't i log into dbs the whole of today????!!!!

Unregistered 19-04-2023 12:27 PM

can confirm that ACE is very selective and competitive.

had friends who had interned/worked at top companies (FAANG-level/banks/sg big tech) in data roles that didn't pass the f2f (zoom/teams) interviews with the DBS data scientists (2 didn't even pass the hackerrank coding test. note that the questions in coding test were average difficulty, but we think cut-off is high)

f2f interview questions ranged from projects in your resume to technical questions about algorithms, statistical methods, linear algebra, math, etc. interviewer asked for a deep dive explanation of certain algorithms too. prepare well for the interviews!

looking at the data scientists in DBS on LinkedIn, most have graduate-level degrees so I believe they are looking for people who can demonstrate a good ability to work with these people at a certain level.

can also confirm that SEED and ACE pay and progression are the same. just that it seems they are more selective with the people who are accepted into ACE (could be due to a smaller head count?)

Unregistered 19-04-2023 04:23 PM

No ace program isn't hard to get in. They just reduced the size significantly.so your friends could have done very well but because they are
changing the ADA ( AI and DATA DEPT) LOBT size
They had to cut headcount. They did the same in India side also

Source: from last year batch. Pay is the same ure right, also last year they allowed some seeders to rotate internally into ADA which is where ace people are at.

If u really want ace, just go seed then do a internal mobility. Good luck!

Unregistered 19-04-2023 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 246613)
No ace program isn't hard to get in. They just reduced the size significantly.so your friends could have done very well but because they are
changing the ADA ( AI and DATA DEPT) LOBT size
They had to cut headcount. They did the same in India side also

Source: from last year batch. Pay is the same ure right, also last year they allowed some seeders to rotate internally into ADA which is where ace people are at.

If u really want ace, just go seed then do a internal mobility. Good luck!

I heard that there was a restructuring of the ACE program from last year and this year batch. Is this true and did it affect the standard of hiring? Similar to the other posts, I heard of other people who didn’t make it into the program

Unregistered 19-04-2023 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 246619)
I heard that there was a restructuring of the ACE program from last year and this year batch. Is this true and did it affect the standard of hiring? Similar to the other posts, I heard of other people who didn’t make it into the program

no like i said its because they cut the size of the dept that takes in ACE people, nothing to do with the program itself or candidates, they just cut the cohort.

why? its just market adjustment, same for the seed cohort

prev years we had 280+, now 100+ intake