Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Constituency Manager (People Association) (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1466-constituency-manager-people-association.html)

Unregistered 22-08-2014 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 55152)
shortlisted candidates will be called up. those that have not even go through interview, no calls will be made.

Will candidates who are shortlisted after interview receive a call from HR telling them verbally that they are shortlisted, before the long wait for the HR to get management approval and come up with pay package?

Unregistered 22-08-2014 03:28 PM

I went for interview for Constituency Manager position in end June 2014. I called HR to check on my status in July and even recently and was always told "pending management approval". Does this means my chances are low?

in3deep 22-08-2014 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 55244)
I went for interview for Constituency Manager position in end June 2014. I called HR to check on my status in July and even recently and was always told "pending management approval". Does this means my chances are low?

think u better ask HR give gentle nudge to mgmt

incase this is already our of mgmt's mind

Unregistered 22-08-2014 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by in3deep (Post 55263)

"Our of mgmt's mind"?

in3deep 23-08-2014 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 55274)
"Our of mgmt's mind"?

i meant "out of mgmt mind" as in they might have forgotten got hiring pending since nobody is reminding one another

Unregistered 25-08-2014 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by in3deep (Post 55263)

good to call them every month until you get an answer. pending pending because if there are cheaper and better candidates, then u are out.

Unregistered 25-08-2014 11:02 PM

Hi guys, I was interviewed by a Consituency Director. A young guy in his early 30s. I am assuming Consituency Director is not a 'real director'? I went to government directory to check & there seems to have Directors in HQ also. I am assuming those are the real deal. And how senior is the General Manager of a CDC?

Unregistered 25-08-2014 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 55429)
Hi guys, I was interviewed by a Consituency Director. A young guy in his early 30s. I am assuming Consituency Director is not a 'real director'? I went to government directory to check & there seems to have Directors in HQ also. I am assuming those are the real deal. And how senior is the General Manager of a CDC?

U went interview for CM post? When did u go for the interview? GM is the biggest I think.

Unregistered 26-08-2014 08:45 AM

Quote:

Hmm when i went to the interview, they didn't even intro themselves. Just start the interview straight. So i also don't know who is who. omg -.-

Unregistered 27-08-2014 10:04 AM

Quote:

usually they hire CM after they complete school. lets say they employ one when he/she is 23. work 3-5 yrs to climb up to CD is very common. CD is just the highest in CC itself, as a whole, you can say CD in public sector is equivalent to a manager.