Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Good graduate programs for fresh graduates (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/13805-good-graduate-programs-fresh-graduates.html)

Unregistered 07-07-2021 01:53 PM

I'm in banking FO and all the banking salaries look pretty accurate, maybe a few hundred dollars off here and there. I also have friends in the grad programs of other industries and I can say it looks really accurate. You're talking within a -/+ 5% margin of error for most positions.

There are a lot of trolls in this forum throwing random swear words and trying to discredit the information shared. Ignore them.

Unregistered 07-07-2021 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 177169)
I'm in banking FO and all the banking salaries look pretty accurate, maybe a few hundred dollars off here and there. I also have friends in the grad programs of other industries and I can say it looks really accurate. You're talking within a -/+ 5% margin of error for most positions.

There are a lot of trolls in this forum throwing random swear words and trying to discredit the information shared. Ignore them.

I’m Point 72 Asset Manager. Figures are far from accurate. Check with reliable sources rather than from “unregistered” users.

Unregistered 07-07-2021 02:07 PM

I'm sorry but bad try at trolling. No asset manager from Point72 would type like that. It would be 'I'm an asset manager from Point72'.

Unregistered 07-07-2021 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 177174)
I'm sorry but bad try at trolling. No asset manager from Point72 would type like that. It would be 'I'm an asset manager from Point72'.

No. I’m Point 72 Asset Manager. Ex-BB FO too. While we are at it, I’m ex-HR of FAANG.

Unregistered 07-07-2021 02:17 PM

I just hope one day you will reflect on your inner insecurities and work on it rather than spending your days trolling on this forum.

We're trying to help people here, come on.

Unregistered 07-07-2021 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 177175)
No. I’m Point 72 Asset Manager. Ex-BB FO too. While we are at it, I’m ex-HR of FAANG.

I'm ex-google, ex-facebook, ex-husband, multi-millionaire, techlead.

Unregistered 07-07-2021 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 177169)

I'm ex-Melvin Capital portfolio manager. I say that the salaries being stated are overinflated and largely fake.

Unregistered 07-07-2021 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 177106)
On the contrary, I can say the numbers there are pretty accurate. Somewhat outdated perhaps, but still within the ballpark. Grad program HR here.

McDonalds HR here. We are hiring for our frontline cashier positions.

Unregistered 07-07-2021 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 177176)
I just hope one day you will reflect on your inner insecurities and work on it rather than spending your days trolling on this forum.

We're trying to help people here, come on.

Reveal your BB and state your salary then. Put some skin in the game since we are “trying to help people here”, unregistered user.

Unregistered 07-07-2021 05:11 PM

I'm your mum

Source: your mum