Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   For those with 2-5 YOE, what is your salary? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/13727-those-2-5-yoe-what-your-salary.html)

Unregistered 19-07-2022 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 225870)
I am here cuz it entertains me how some people are in pure disbelief about how high starting salary can go.

Even 10k starting salaries will draw insults/mockery here, and you are one of them too!

They don't know how much higher starting salaries can go.

Why does it entertain me? It reminds me alot of my peers back in school, back in Uni, who thinks they're so cool af being president of some social clubs in Uni or JC or whatever, little do they know the nerd sitting in their class earns 10x of their starting salary now.

Am I salty about them belittling me last time? Yes I was, but not anymore, I mean how can you be salty when you are like 10x their net worth? Mostly I just do this for fun, and sometimes I do feel pity also about you guys earning so low that you simply cannot believe some ppl earning this much.

got this same breed of posters on nuswhispers

"im so rich and successful now, i make 300k pa, a lot of girls i used to like now always try to get close to me, i play them for fun now"

you guys are fking hilarious

Unregistered 19-07-2022 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 225871)
Lel I think we all know what the market makers and HFTs pay because it's easily verifiable.

When I was in uni I didn't even know IB base salaries were so high, and plus that they easily have 6-12 months in bonus, and it scales to $400+k all in as an assoc a couple of years down. But it's real so get in boys

Anyway what we don't believe is not the high pay, but it's YOU! Cos you sound like such a fking LOSER. LOL

**googles JS / Virtu / Jump / Citadel pay**

**gets on forums.salary.sg**

"hey imma 1 yoe 30k post tax suck it losers ! ! !"

Who am I? I am an anonymous forum poster lmao, who cares who am I or not.

It's good if you have accepted how high our industry pay. A lot of the bros clique in my school went the IB route and I am laughing at their face when they make 1/2 my pay working 3x my hours.

The real high finance is nerd traders.

Unregistered 20-07-2022 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 225870)
I am here cuz it entertains me how some people are in pure disbelief about how high starting salary can go.

Even 10k starting salaries will draw insults/mockery here, and you are one of them too!

They don't know how much higher starting salaries can go.

Why does it entertain me? It reminds me alot of my peers back in school, back in Uni, who thinks they're so cool af being president of some social clubs in Uni or JC or whatever, little do they know the nerd sitting in their class earns 10x of their starting salary now.

Am I salty about them belittling me last time? Yes I was, but not anymore, I mean how can you be salty when you are like 10x their net worth? Mostly I just do this for fun, and sometimes I do feel pity also about you guys earning so low that you simply cannot believe some ppl earning this much.

hehe, you can wipe your tears with money as you watch your friends move on, get married, start families, go on trips with friends, while you continue being alone as you were back in school.... :)

Unregistered 20-07-2022 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 225918)
hehe, you can wipe your tears with money as you watch your friends move on, get married, start families, go on trips with friends, while you continue being alone as you were back in school.... :)

Is that how you cope bro? But too bad I am also living life. I go on expensive trips, eat expensive food which obviously most of my 'friends' can't afford working their FA/IB/Tech jobs or whatever.

Unregistered 20-07-2022 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 225927)
Is that how you cope bro? But too bad I am also living life. I go on expensive trips, eat expensive food which obviously most of my 'friends' can't afford working their FA/IB/Tech jobs or whatever.

You just proved his point. LMAO.

Unregistered 20-07-2022 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 225927)

u sound like u dont even leave your house mate

go touch some grass lmao

Unregistered 20-07-2022 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 225944)
u sound like u dont even leave your house mate

go touch some grass lmao

The funniest way losers like you cope is to somehow make a totally unfounded hypothesis that smart high earning people and being sociable with good life are mutually exclusive.

Like bruh, just because I earn 10x more than you doesn't mean I'm friendless hermit living in my closet. But if it helps you to sleep better, knowing how utterly low and worthless your salary is, then by all means continue to hypothesize.

Unregistered 20-07-2022 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 225949)
The funniest way losers like you cope is to somehow make a totally unfounded hypothesis that smart high earning people and being sociable with good life are mutually exclusive.

Like bruh, just because I earn 10x more than you doesn't mean I'm friendless hermit living in my closet. But if it helps you to sleep better, knowing how utterly low and worthless your salary is, then by all means continue to hypothesize.

We know you are the friendless hermit living in a closet from the way your entire self-worth is based on how much you earn LOL. You sound insufferable tbh, no wonder you got bullied

Unregistered 20-07-2022 05:35 PM

Leave the pathetic guy alone

He’s not even earning that much, he’s just googling someone else’s salary to pretend to be someone he isn’t

Unregistered 20-07-2022 06:26 PM

Imagine writing an essay on a forum, so fking cringe