Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Summer Internships 2020 (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12529-summer-internships-2020-a.html)

angelkilian 11-06-2020 03:17 PM

Is anyone here doing a virtual internship, what has the experience and expectations been like?

seth 15-06-2020 02:36 PM

Hi, for information on jobs, skill upgrading programmes and traineeships, check out hope-gen.com!

seth 15-06-2020 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelkilian (Post 137836)
Is anyone here doing a virtual internship, what has the experience and expectations been like?

Hi, for information on jobs, traineeships and skill upgrading programmes, do checkout hope-gen.com

Unregistered 15-06-2020 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seth (Post 138380)
Hi, for information on jobs, traineeships and skill upgrading programmes, do checkout hope-gen.com

Hi, for information on jobs, skill upgrading programmes and traineeships, check out hope-gen.com!

angelkilian 16-06-2020 12:23 AM

For anyone looking for virtual internships I know Microsoft and Salesforce are doing virtual internships this year!

Unregistered 16-06-2020 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelkilian (Post 138434)
For anyone looking for virtual internships I know Microsoft and Salesforce are doing virtual internships this year!

I hope you really STF U. Your presence is not required here, so please get out. Times are really bad and we do not need a recruiter here spamming rubbish like "Oh FB and Salesforce are hiring interns"

Are you kidding me? They have hordes after hordes applying for any role. So stop giving false hope and really just stfu. You want to carry out pro bono stick it to linkedin.

And how the peck are you such a free recruiter having time to post at anonymous forums like this. Geesgh

angelkilian 16-06-2020 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 138466)
I hope you really STF U. Your presence is not required here, so please get out. Times are really bad and we do not need a recruiter here spamming rubbish like "Oh FB and Salesforce are hiring interns"

Are you kidding me? They have hordes after hordes applying for any role. So stop giving false hope and really just stfu. You want to carry out pro bono stick it to linkedin.

And how the peck are you such a free recruiter having time to post at anonymous forums like this. Geesgh

That's just rude and unneccessary. I'm just trying to do something to help and add some value, if you don't want or don't think it's for you, that's fine. But there is no need to stoop to such levels.

Unregistered 16-06-2020 09:17 PM

Quote:

Unregistered 17-06-2020 11:47 PM

Quote:

You mean the InsideSherpa ones lol?

Unregistered 18-06-2020 11:20 AM

jP mOrGaN iNsIdEsHerPa iNtErNsHiP