Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Servant Year-End Bonus 2019 (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12182-civil-servant-year-end-bonus-2019-a.html)

admin 02-12-2019 05:49 PM

Civil Servant Year-End Bonus 2019
 
1.1 months for non-senior civil servants:

https://www.salary.sg/2019/civil-ser...2019-year-end/

Unregistered 02-12-2019 07:08 PM

Reposting my question on this thread. What "division" would MX 12 fall under?

Unregistered 02-12-2019 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 126676)
Reposting my question on this thread. What "division" would MX 12 fall under?

Division 1 are degree holders.
Division 2 are diploma holders and A levels.
Division 3 are secondary school
Division 4 are primary school

Unregistered 02-12-2019 07:32 PM

MX10-MX13 get one-off payment of $250 (in addition to the 0.1). Tough year.

Unregistered 02-12-2019 07:49 PM

Worked for nearly 30 years in CS. Definitely one of the worst.

Unregistered 02-12-2019 07:57 PM

I am extremely angry because they are taking the CS for granted. How many times since late last year they made us do extra, over and on top, work late and weekends to rush things for certain persons, and now treat us like we can "cope" with the low payout. As if we were one of the superscalers.

Many degree holders are earning $3-4+k with families to support and mortgages to pay. This, along with the way they made a spectacle of out teachers with the carpark debacle shows how they really regard us. We are taken for granted.

I have been voting for 1 party for my whole life and defending them no matter what others said. No longer. Nothing stings harder than this betrayal.

Unregistered 02-12-2019 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 126686)
Many degree holders are earning $3-4+k with families to support and mortgages to pay. This, along with the way they made a spectacle of out teachers with the carpark debacle shows how they really regard us. We are taken for granted.

I have been voting for 1 party for my whole life and defending them no matter what others said. No longer. Nothing stings harder than this betrayal.

oh pls, a typical MX12 (after passing 2 years probation, which is the norm now) earns on avg 4.5k to 5.5k, and it's nowhere close to your stated 3k to 4k.

dont just say "i will vote for this, i will vote for that." actions speak louder than words.

Unregistered 02-12-2019 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 126693)
oh pls, a typical MX12 (after passing 2 years probation, which is the norm now) earns on avg 4.5k to 5.5k, and it's nowhere close to your stated 3k to 4k.

dont just say "i will vote for this, i will vote for that." actions speak louder than words.

I dont know what to say. I am mx12 for 3 yrs...started from 3k+, now barely 4k.

I will vote the "alternative" next year.

Unregistered 02-12-2019 08:51 PM

Sucks big time.

No more pay increment. No salary revision since 2010.
Kids in the U, dorm and tuition fees costs $12k per year.
Things getting expensive. I spend $4 for every lunch time.

We are just the simple rank and file. F**k

Unregistered 02-12-2019 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 126678)
Division 1 are degree holders.
Division 2 are diploma holders and A levels.
Division 3 are secondary school
Division 4 are primary school

what about ITE n Kindergarten?


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 10:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2