Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Shopee fresh grad pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/11930-shopee-fresh-grad-pay.html)

Unregistered 14-02-2024 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 268417)
what is shopee fresh grad pay like now?

For swe and sre position is 6k ish, but with competing offer can nego up to 8k

Unregistered 14-02-2024 05:56 PM

what about non-tech roles? like marketing/ops/bd

Unregistered 14-02-2024 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 267335)
I'm not taking any moral high ground. I'm saying it's perfectly reasonable for companies to routinely enforce their non-competes against their employees, regardless of the merits.

These legal cost are loose change to companies. You think they care about losing a few small cases and paying lawyers the loose change?

On the contrary, it is people like you taking the moral high ground pretending to adopt a "pro-worker" stance.

The principle is not just about this case, which Shopee indeed lost. It's a larger point and principle that companies should have the right to protect their legitimate interests.

You obviously have an inability to appreciate larger, more abstract notions and are harping only on this individual case. Typical coder brain. That's probably why you work in Shopee

why tf u sucking up to companies lol they dont give a fk about u lil bro,

why do u think sg birthrate is falling and we're mass importing foreigners from poorer countries? everyone's exhausted after getting sucked dry by big companies and the new imports are all happy to put up with it since its better than getting 1/4 of the same pay and work 3x as hard in their own hometown

Unregistered 14-02-2024 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 268438)
what about non-tech roles? like marketing/ops/bd

iirc it was 4-4.5k on my uni job portal which is usually most accurate

Unregistered 14-02-2024 10:43 PM

Anyone knows the most recent shopee PM salary range for this year? Nodeflair’s data seems a bit outdated.

Unregistered 15-02-2024 10:35 AM

Anyone knows what the is salary for business intelligence analyst with 1-2 YOE?

Unregistered 15-02-2024 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 268441)
why tf u sucking up to companies lol they dont give a fk about u lil bro,

why do u think sg birthrate is falling and we're mass importing foreigners from poorer countries? everyone's exhausted after getting sucked dry by big companies and the new imports are all happy to put up with it since its better than getting 1/4 of the same pay and work 3x as hard in their own hometown

Issue is not with foreigners but with YOU. Want high paying job, want stress free job, want own time own target job. Go be grab driver la. And stop complaining why foreigners earn >$10k p.m. after a few years while you still stuck driving Grab

Unregistered 20-02-2024 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 268500)
Anyone knows what the is salary for business intelligence analyst with 1-2 YOE?

^bump.

Would appreciate any inputs. The salary range on Glassdoor looks outdated.

Unregistered 20-02-2024 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 268509)
Issue is not with foreigners but with YOU. Want high paying job, want stress free job, want own time own target job. Go be grab driver la. And stop complaining why foreigners earn >$10k p.m. after a few years while you still stuck driving Grab

What a incredibly childish argument.

"Oh you disagree with me? = LOL you drive grab HAHA LOL"

What's next? I reply to you = LOL I DRIVE GRAB LOL

Unregistered 20-02-2024 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 268465)
Anyone knows the most recent shopee PM salary range for this year? Nodeflair’s data seems a bit outdated.

bump^ any 2024 grads who just received their actual salary offer?