Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   6.2k not enough for two? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1192-6-2k-not-enough-two.html)

Unregistered 19-01-2011 07:29 PM

So much bitterness n frustration. Chill man. Immigration is a hard truth of singapore and i cant see the crowd pressure reducing in the next 3-5 years or so. Unless u guys start exporting useless frail Oldies and Loser Citizens to Aprika n Chaainaa. They are putting unnecessary burden on Singapore.

Unregistered 20-01-2011 10:41 AM

If you come here just to sell roti prata, we have no objections. But you are here to rob us of DECENT paying jobs and you are complaining that $6.2K is not enough.

You are too much! Please go back to India!!!

Unregistered 20-01-2011 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 8980)
If you come here just to sell roti prata, we have no objections. But you are here to rob us of DECENT paying jobs and you are complaining that $6.2K is not enough.

You are too much! Please go back to India!!!

how miserable...are u in a position to OBJECT...or u are confusing ur helplessness n jealousy of Foreigners n unrivaled capability to complain as Objection...either way, ur objection has no value and it does not count...

Unregistered 22-01-2011 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 8913)
As a native Singaporean, I too want to hop on the India bandwagon! Even though I do not know Tamil, I am learning from my India Indian colleague now.

Shouldn't you learn hindi?

Unregistered 23-01-2011 11:02 AM

At least must have 15k per month, if not you will not be able to stay in a Condo but live your life among the locals in public housing.

Unregistered 30-01-2011 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 9050)
Shouldn't you learn hindi?

India has so many dialects. Tamil is most useful.

Unregistered 30-01-2011 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 8982)
how miserable...are u in a position to OBJECT...or u are confusing ur helplessness n jealousy of Foreigners n unrivaled capability to complain as Objection...either way, ur objection has no value and it does not count...

Everyone has their right to freedom of speech. The author is free to voice his/her opinions.

Unregistered 05-02-2011 03:31 PM

Just go to where your heart desires.

Unregistered 08-02-2011 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 8936)
So much bitterness n frustration. Chill man. Immigration is a hard truth of singapore and i cant see the crowd pressure reducing in the next 3-5 years or so. Unless u guys start exporting useless frail Oldies and Loser Citizens to Aprika n Chaainaa. They are putting unnecessary burden on Singapore.

You will be a frail Oldy and end up in Aprika one day...

Unregistered 17-02-2011 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 9197)
India has so many dialects. Tamil is most useful.

why is tamil most useful?