Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   OCBC Graduate Talent Programme 2019 (Previously Young Banker) (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/10975-oversea-chinese-banking-corporation-graduate-talent-programme-2019-previously-young-banker.html)

Unregistered 09-02-2020 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 128695)
Hi, what are the video interview qns asked?

They will give scenarios and then ask you what will you do in this case. Quite hard I feel.

Unregistered 10-02-2020 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 128695)
Hi, what are the video interview qns asked?

Hi, I applied for 2019 GTP (Group Risk Management and Global Consumer Financial Services) and here were the questions from my video interview:

1. At OCBC we see the value that each individual brings. Tell us how can you bring to the bank?
2. Tell me about a time when you created agreement and shared purpose from a situation where all parties oringinally differed in opinion approach and objectives
3. At OCBC we recognise that value of data to be the backbone of what we do. Tell us about a time when you have gathered data and analysed it in a work assignment.
4. Tell me about a time when you had to think outside the box to complete a task.
5. Describe the most stressful work situation and how you handled it.
6. Consider OCBC’s product offering and discuss which in your opinion is a sttrategic product.

All the best!
- zacxy

zacxy 10-02-2020 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 128751)
Hi, I applied for 2019 GTP (Group Risk Management and Global Consumer Financial Services) and here are the questions from my video interview:

1. At OCBC we see the value that each individual brings. Tell us what can you bring to the bank?
2. Tell me about a time when you created agreement and shared purpose from a situation where all parties originally differed in opinion, approach, and objectives
3. At OCBC we recognise the value of data to be the backbone of what we do. Tell us about a time when you have gathered data and analysed it in a work assignment.
4. Tell me about a time when you had to think outside the box to complete a task.
6. Consider OCBC’s product offering and discuss which in your opinion is a strategic product.

All the best!
- zacxy

edited the typos lol

Unregistered 11-02-2020 10:50 AM

Still waiting for the hr email. To the point that I feel it's really a bit no point.

Unregistered 14-02-2020 02:45 PM

How long after the video interview will OCBC contact for HR interview?

Unregistered 15-02-2020 08:09 PM

Wow you have a good memory!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 128751)
Hi, I applied for 2019 GTP (Group Risk Management and Global Consumer Financial Services) and here were the questions from my video interview:

1. At OCBC we see the value that each individual brings. Tell us how can you bring to the bank?
2. Tell me about a time when you created agreement and shared purpose from a situation where all parties oringinally differed in opinion approach and objectives
3. At OCBC we recognise that value of data to be the backbone of what we do. Tell us about a time when you have gathered data and analysed it in a work assignment.
6. Consider OCBC’s product offering and discuss which in your opinion is a sttrategic product.

All the best!
- zacxy

Unregistered 21-02-2020 10:11 PM

Has anyone heard back from OCBC after the HR interview?

Unregistered 24-02-2020 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 129236)
Has anyone heard back from OCBC after the HR interview?

Hi I do not have the answer to you question. But can I check on your timeline? When did you do the video interview and how long it took before you heard back from the bank.

Unregistered 27-02-2020 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 129290)
Hi I do not have the answer to you question. But can I check on your timeline? When did you do the video interview and how long it took before you heard back from the bank.

lol fked up, ppl asking qn then you ask back the same qn

Unregistered 28-02-2020 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 129413)
lol fked up, ppl asking qn then you ask back the same qn

Hahaha. Attention to detail is definitely not your forte