Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Hospital (Private or Public) Designation and Salary Range (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/10265-hospital-private-public-designation-salary-range.html)

Unregistered 26-09-2022 11:49 PM

Is it worth joining as a non-scholar AHP? Will it affect your progression? What's the starting salary like for a fresh grad AHP in SGH or TTSH?

Unregistered 27-09-2022 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 231310)
Is it worth joining as a non-scholar AHP? Will it affect your progression? What's the starting salary like for a fresh grad AHP in SGH or TTSH?

what do u mean .... the progression is close to no progression at all.

Unregistered 27-09-2022 12:53 PM

Is there any difference in progression between scholar and non-scholar AHP? Or is it equally poor for both cases? I see like majority of the AHPs in PHI are like scholars, so was wondering whether non-scholar will be disadvantaged.

Unregistered 27-09-2022 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 231333)
Is there any difference in progression between scholar and non-scholar AHP? Or is it equally poor for both cases? I see like majority of the AHPs in PHI are like scholars, so was wondering whether non-scholar will be disadvantaged.

Tbh I don’t see any difference. You throw a rock and you will hit a “scholar”. Very difficult to differentiate between a scholar and non-scholar. Let’s all face it. It was a mass recruitment drive for bonded AHPs at the end of the day.

Unregistered 29-09-2022 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 231333)

No differences, same progression which is minimal progression. If you are referring to salary increment, its pathetic. No point slaving your ass for measly pay increment for that extra work responsibility

Unregistered 30-09-2022 04:55 AM

How much can a senior or principal AHP earn in public? The range seems pretty wide online

Unregistered 02-10-2022 03:27 PM

HSEU website down for everyone else?

Unregistered 02-10-2022 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 231545)
No differences, same progression which is minimal progression. If you are referring to salary increment, its pathetic. No point slaving your ass for measly pay increment for that extra work responsibility

First pay increment is like 5-6%, which you get after like 3 years...
Then you have to wait approx another 3 years for the next one and like 5 years for the one after that?

Unregistered 02-10-2022 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 231794)
HSEU website down for everyone else?

Been down for the longest time. Looks like nobody maintains it.

Unregistered 02-10-2022 08:25 PM

Is there job security for AHPs?

Can I farm all the way till retirement age?