Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Schneider Electric - EGP (Grad program) (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/10246-schneider-electric-egp-grad-program.html)

Peebo 07-03-2018 04:06 PM

Schneider Electric - EGP (Grad program)

Anyone previously or currently enrolled in their graduate program (Energy Generation Program) can shed some light about their pay structure, culture and working location (Kallang or Changi Business Park)?

I looking at the technical track mainly for engineering.

:(:(

Would help a lot thanks!

Unregistered 10-03-2018 01:52 PM

Hi. Are you applying for this year's intake?

Unregistered2 10-03-2018 02:41 PM

Hi, i'm also interested to find out more about the program. Glassdoor doesn't show good reviews for the company somehow. Would like to know starting salary, rotations and company culture. Anyone?

Unregistered 10-03-2018 03:30 PM

From what I heard, they are paying about 3.5k for the program? Anyone confirm?

Unregistered 10-03-2018 07:20 PM

Schneider is on the lower end in terms of pay & work life balance compared to other MNCs. Their cultre is very conservative and progression tends to be slow and it takes at least 15 years to reach 200k+ level salary which is much slower than other MNCs or bank MAP grads which take only ~10 years.

My advice is if you can get other MNC offers then its better to go for the others, but if nothing on offer or only local or regional asian co. then it is still acceptable.

Unregistered 11-03-2018 12:37 PM

Anyone currently a graduate trainee in the energy generation programme? Any idea what the salary is for the graduate trainee? Any Bonus?

Also heard about the International Track where fresh graduates get posted overseas? How does that work and how well do the employees get paid?

Unregistered 11-03-2018 02:03 PM

Umm..there isnt any international track. Only technical, business and mixed (tech+bus) role. The program only send the top few % overseas for 1 year (EGP is 2 years). How they determine whether you're the top few %, I'm not very sure tho.

p/s: I'm waiting for the final offer for the next opening.

Unregistered 11-03-2018 03:16 PM

Hi. There is a new international track offered for this year's batch of graduates. But other than knowing that one of the rotations is in france, not much info was given. I think they are selecting one for this track.

Unregistered 11-03-2018 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 105562)
Hi. There is a new international track offered for this year's batch of graduates. But other than knowing that one of the rotations is in france, not much info was given. I think they are selecting one for this track.

Really? Not sure about the international track, perhaps i missed that out during the AC or I'm just daydreaming lol. Are you selected for the EPG for the current opening? Are you still waiting for the offer? I haven't receive any news about the final confirmation and offer yet.

Unregistered 11-03-2018 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 105566)
Really? Not sure about the international track, perhaps i missed that out during the AC or I'm just daydreaming lol. Are you selected for the EPG for the current opening? Are you still waiting for the offer? I haven't receive any news about the final confirmation and offer yet.

Yeah. They mentioned it briefly during the start of the AC.
Yup. No news yet. But I think my chances are kinda gone because i screwed up my psychometric test haha.

Unregistered 12-03-2018 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 105581)
Yeah. They mentioned it briefly during the start of the AC.
Yup. No news yet. But I think my chances are kinda gone because i screwed up my psychometric test haha.

Haha same. I screwed up my psychometric test too. But they did say it wont be for elimination tho. Hopefully the bosses wont take it too seriously and look at it with a pinch of salt.

Anyway, how much do you think they will be offering? So far, i heard it was about 3.5k for the previous batches? It's not really high if that's true tho.

Unregistered 12-03-2018 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 105584)
Haha same. I screwed up my psychometric test too. But they did say it wont be for elimination tho. Hopefully the bosses wont take it too seriously and look at it with a pinch of salt.

Anyway, how much do you think they will be offering? So far, i heard it was about 3.5k for the previous batches? It's not really high if that's true tho.

Oh really? That's good news. When did they say that?

Hmm. The previous poster said $3.5k and I heard from my friends that its around there too so it's probably it. Yeah. But I think this program has a rather good exposure so $3.5k is fine for me haha.

Unregistered 12-03-2018 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 105589)
Oh really? That's good news. When did they say that?

Hmm. The previous poster said $3.5k and I heard from my friends that its around there too so it's probably it. Yeah. But I think this program has a rather good exposure so $3.5k is fine for me haha.

Hahaha I see. Are you from the technical track or business?

And did they mentioned anything about the location of the office? Because I randomly googled people from the past program and some of them seems to be located at the Changi office. Bad news for me then if I'm attached there assuming I got the offer.

Unregistered 12-03-2018 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 105590)
Hahaha I see. Are you from the technical track or business?

And did they mentioned anything about the location of the office? Because I randomly googled people from the past program and some of them seems to be located at the Changi office. Bad news for me then if I'm attached there assuming I got the offer.

p/s: Opps forgotten to mention the part on the elimination. They mentioned that they will not be using it as a form of elimination during the email after the panel interview. I supposed you got it too?

The HR lady said it wont be used to eliminate ppl but the bosses still have the last say tho. So it's more on the bosses rather than your test results.

Unregistered 18-03-2018 10:15 PM

Anyone got any updates for the offer confirmation for the current opening for EGP?

Unregistered 19-03-2018 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 105890)
Anyone got any updates for the offer confirmation for the current opening for EGP?

Nope. Still waiting.

Unregistered 19-03-2018 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 105592)
p/s: Opps forgotten to mention the part on the elimination. They mentioned that they will not be using it as a form of elimination during the email after the panel interview. I supposed you got it too?

The HR lady said it wont be used to eliminate ppl but the bosses still have the last say tho. So it's more on the bosses rather than your test results.

Ahh I didnt receive that email.

Unregistered 19-03-2018 05:12 PM

Looks like they are taking quite a long time on this. Been around 2 weeks + since I last did the psy test.

Unregistered 21-03-2018 01:13 PM

has anyone emailed the hr for any details?

Unregistered 21-03-2018 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 106014)
has anyone emailed the hr for any details?

Are you the same guy that replied on the previous few posts?

I'm thinking of dropping an email tomorrow tho. Been waiting for quite awhile now and I can't help but feel a little worried. Just want to secure this job offer and move on with other stuff.

Unregistered 21-03-2018 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 106018)
Are you the same guy that replied on the previous few posts?

I'm thinking of dropping an email tomorrow tho. Been waiting for quite awhile now and I can't help but feel a little worried. Just want to secure this job offer and move on with other stuff.

Yeah. I'm the same guy. Feeling the same way too.

Unregistered 21-03-2018 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 106019)
Yeah. I'm the same guy. Feeling the same way too.

Are you going to email the HR? So I guess the last email you received was the test link for the psy test?

Unregistered 21-03-2018 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 106020)
Are you going to email the HR? So I guess the last email you received was the test link for the psy test?

I will probably email the HR later. Yeah. That was a long time ago. Did you receive any other emails after the psy test?

Unregistered 21-03-2018 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 106021)
I will probably email the HR later. Yeah. That was a long time ago. Did you receive any other emails after the psy test?

My last email was the psy test itself which is about almost 3 weeks or so? Never receive any other emails other than that. How do you usually contact the HR for info? Directly to the program email or to the HR lady directly?

Let's update each other if there are any new news haha.

Unregistered 21-03-2018 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 106022)
My last email was the psy test itself which is about almost 3 weeks or so? Never receive any other emails other than that. How do you usually contact the HR for info? Directly to the program email or to the HR lady directly?

Let's update each other if there are any new news haha.

I think probably to the program email. Yeah. Will update in this thread if there is any news.

loopy8 05-04-2018 12:33 AM

I think they're calling the applicants now. I just got a call today offering GEP

Unregistered 05-04-2018 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loopy8 (Post 106440)
I think they're calling the applicants now. I just got a call today offering GEP

How much they did they offer you? Was wondering if everyone is getting the same package.

loopy8 05-04-2018 01:31 AM

basic salary of 3.8k

Unregistered 10-04-2018 05:36 PM

Did you take up the offer in the end?

Unregistered 19-04-2018 10:45 AM

Hi. When did they say the program will start? Or are you able to choose your starting date?

loopy8 19-04-2018 02:03 PM

Program starts in December or June but they try to accommodate you if you graduate on different periods.

Unregistered 19-04-2018 03:00 PM

Oh I see. How many interviews have you gone for before the offer?

Unregistered 21-04-2018 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loopy8 (Post 106655)
Program starts in December or June but they try to accommodate you if you graduate on different periods.

Hi. Which track are you chosen for the program?

Unregistered 23-01-2020 07:29 PM

Anyone know how much they paying for their EGP and also typical fresh grad engineer?

Unregistered 27-01-2020 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 128307)
Anyone know how much they paying for their EGP and also typical fresh grad engineer?

first class - 3500
second upper - 3300
second lower - 3200
third class - 3000

updated jan 2020.

Unregistered 28-01-2020 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 128371)
first class - 3500
second upper - 3300
second lower - 3200
third class - 3000

updated jan 2020.

omg thats bad

Unregistered 28-01-2020 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 128395)
omg thats bad

Pretty reasonable for third class.

Think they value real life work performance then degree.

Then again some third class really have limited engineering skills and knowledge

Unregistered 31-01-2020 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 128396)
Pretty reasonable for third class.

Think they value real life work performance then degree.

Then again some third class really have limited engineering skills and knowledge

First class and 2nd upp is bad

Unregistered 31-01-2020 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 128371)
first class - 3500
second upper - 3300
second lower - 3200
third class - 3000

updated jan 2020.

Thanks for sharing. Expected at leaast 4k for first class though.. starting to regret working so hard in school now..

Just curious, is this the market rate for other tech/engin companies too?

Unregistered 16-02-2020 12:25 AM

Anyone got interview recently?