Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   GovTech (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/8982-govtech.html)

Unregistered 23-11-2023 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 261121)
citigrp and govt tech got links ah?

That's why they stop posting job ads to take them in ma

Unregistered 23-11-2023 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 261221)
That's why they stop posting job ads to take them in ma

Lol few pages ago already talking abt the VR layoff liao. That one more interesting than some old boring bank.

Unregistered 23-11-2023 09:00 PM

Surprisingly no one from SVC went to question for Govtechcon? Are most of them on perm so they are not affected by this? That would be surprising considering they are the largest division.

Unregistered 23-11-2023 09:11 PM

I hope when CE said freeze hiring, he meant for all. I overheard some people saying that Corporate is unaffected.

Unregistered 23-11-2023 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 261249)
I hope when CE said freeze hiring, he meant for all. I overheard some people saying that Corporate is unaffected.

SVC's headcount is given by Agencies not created out of nowhere from HQ, if really no replacement means agencies will take back the headcount....

Unregistered 23-11-2023 09:51 PM

Hi I just got an offer as a Deputy Director in GDS after getting retrenched from Citigroup. Still waiting for my other colleagues to join me too.

Going to be first time working in public sector, how's the working culture there? Is drinking sessions on Friday commonplace?

Unregistered 23-11-2023 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 261258)
Hi I just got an offer as a Deputy Director in GDS after getting retrenched from Citigroup. Still waiting for my other colleagues to join me too.

Going to be first time working in public sector, how's the working culture there? Is drinking sessions on Friday commonplace?

Stupid troll fake post. Please do everyone a service and resign. You don't deserve to be here.

Unregistered 23-11-2023 11:04 PM

Quote:

sure or not
so heng ah u?

Unregistered 23-11-2023 11:26 PM

Quote:

Confirm troll from GDS lah. You got better chance of trolling if u say u are joining as DCE as critical role

Unregistered 24-11-2023 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 261190)
Hearsay the ex indeed peeps are on contract, not full time

Even if they are on contract, they just joined and has 1 or 2 year period