Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   ICA (under Home Affairs) (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/2147-ica-under-home-affairs.html)

Unregistered 28-02-2018 12:59 PM

The written test is by means of psychometric Tests to gauge your personality, moral ethics and value system.

For ICA, understand that there is 2 rounds to pass.

1st is written test, 2nd shld be a panel interview.

All the best to those applying & let’s all help to keep SG safe!

Unregistered 24-04-2018 07:06 PM

Anyone can share how the retention bonus for ICA senior officer works?

meatball 05-06-2018 02:51 AM

if im posted to the department where i have to breathe in the smoke from the vehicles entering singapore then how often do they send me to for medical checkup to test my lungs?

Unregistered 05-06-2018 03:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meatball (Post 107652)
if im posted to the department where i have to breathe in the smoke from the vehicles entering singapore then how often do they send me to for medical checkup to test my lungs?

i find it hard to believe bcos those jobs are done by Junior Officers, not Senior Officers.

Unregistered 07-07-2018 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 107653)
i find it hard to believe bcos those jobs are done by Junior Officers, not Senior Officers.

And I find it hard to believe that meatball is applying for a SO position, rather than a JO position. In any case, NO , there is no sending you to test your lungs.. because your lungs would already be damaged in your locker room by your fellow JOs smoking just about any chance they can find to smoke..

Unregistered 24-07-2018 08:27 PM

Anyone applied for Direct entry inspector position currently?

JoblessGrad 21-08-2018 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 109097)
Anyone applied for Direct entry inspector position currently?

Me. did u get any response?

poh kim 09-09-2018 01:37 AM

how much vehicle smoke do i need to breath in everyday as an ICA officer?

Unregistered 28-03-2019 06:25 PM

Seeking Advice

Anyone able to advise on progression of Senior Officer? From what i understand is insp to asp will take approximately 4 years. But after that?

Also from what i know is after 3 years of foundation posting at checkpoints, what will happen next ? Office hours? or still continue to be on shift ?

Unregistered 28-03-2019 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 115591)
Anyone able to advise on progression of Senior Officer? From what i understand is insp to asp will take approximately 4 years. But after that?

Also from what i know is after 3 years of foundation posting at checkpoints, what will happen next ? Office hours? or still continue to be on shift ?

Get 2nd upper or first class honours from Ntu Nus will get ASP direct entry, or else will just start off as an inspector