Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   HDB (under MND) (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/1790-housing-development-board-under-mnd.html)

Unregistered 10-04-2018 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seeker (Post 106454)
Hi,

I went for interview at HDB Hub on 2 April (Mon) and as of to-date (Fri), i still did not receive call from HR...usually if selected, HDB HR officer will call within few days after interview right? I'm thinking if I should email the HR officer to check on status...

Usually is 2 weeks. If there're other rounds of interview scheduled for those that couldn't make it for the main session, might take longer.

seeker 10-04-2018 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 106481)
Usually is 2 weeks. If there're other rounds of interview scheduled for those that couldn't make it for the main session, might take longer.

Hi, thanks for the clarifications! Finally there is someone advise about this.
I just received a call from HR officer today who also explains to me that if successful will receive call within 2 weeks and unsuccessful will be email notification. I felt the chances are slim as it seems there are quite a number of candidates shortlisted for the interview (too competitive) and i saw a similar post advertised again in career@gov (though not sure if its the same post as the job title is slightly different)... :(

Unregistered 11-04-2018 09:12 PM

HDB is very big. So some of the titles may be the same but for different roles.

seeker 23-04-2018 04:51 PM

Hi, anyone went for interview on 2 Apr 2018 & got a job offer already? It have been 3 weeks and i have not receive any updates from HR...no call and no email...

Unregistered 27-04-2018 09:42 AM

Hihi...Does anyone know how the working life as an engineer in HDB is?...OT needed?..heavy work load?..

Unregistered 04-07-2018 12:20 PM

Hi,

So does anyone know the salary of a hdb system analyst with second class honors ?

Unregistered 04-07-2018 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seeker (Post 106496)
Hi, thanks for the clarifications! Finally there is someone advise about this.
I just received a call from HR officer today who also explains to me that if successful will receive call within 2 weeks and unsuccessful will be email notification. I felt the chances are slim as it seems there are quite a number of candidates shortlisted for the interview (too competitive) and i saw a similar post advertised again in career@gov (though not sure if its the same post as the job title is slightly different)... :(

some of the jobs on C@G are evergreen. meaning forever there. esp for entry level roles

Unregistered 11-09-2018 08:30 AM

Accountant in HDB

Hi, wanted to ask if anyone has an idea of how the pay is like as an Accountant in HDB?

I graduated from local uni accountancy with FCH, have been in Big 4 Audit for the past 2 years and currently drawing $4.2k. Does anyone know the salary range I can expect with this experience?

Currently offered a role in an MNC but pay is about the same as my current and I’m actually more interested in a role in civil service. But applications for HDB hasn’t closed yet, so I’m not sure if I should reject this role and hope that I get shortlisted for the role at HDB. Wanted to know more about the salary prospects before making a decision. Thanks! :)

saiyan2005 11-09-2018 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 110148)
Hi, wanted to ask if anyone has an idea of how the pay is like as an Accountant in HDB?

I graduated from local uni accountancy with FCH, have been in Big 4 Audit for the past 2 years and currently drawing $4.2k. Does anyone know the so salary range I can expect with this experience?

Currently offered a role in an MNC but pay is about the same as my current and I’m actually more interested in a role in civil service. But applications for HDB hasn’t closed yet, so I’m not sure if I should reject this role and hope that I get shortlisted for the role at HDB. Wanted to know more about the salary prospects before making a decision. Thanks! :)

U been to the interview already?

Unregistered 12-09-2018 03:32 PM

Don't waste your qualification and experiences in HDB. You probably will be spending more time with administrative works and asking for people to explain why budget is underutilised than gaining real accounting experience..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 110148)

I graduated from local uni accountancy with FCH, have been in Big 4 Audit for the past 2 years and currently drawing $4.2k. Does anyone know the salary range I can expect with this experience?