Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   Bullying at Work - Any advice please? (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/14399-bullying-work-any-advice-please.html)

Unregistered 20-02-2022 09:51 PM

Nothing much MOM can do

Speaking from experience, an ex colleague shoot my big boss after he left…MOM came down to investigate and nothing came out of it….lol.

A word of advice - just move on with your life. This is not end of your life…lol

Unregistered 21-02-2022 10:59 AM

Video and record the bullying. Post on become viral den authority will step in one

This how Singapore works

Unregistered 21-02-2022 11:09 AM

Man up and challenge them to a showdown outside office hours.

Unregistered 22-06-2022 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 202598)
Its hard to give advise when we dont know what you are complaining about in the first place. Anyways, dun think its possible for u to continue working there anymore since u r the "trouble worker""
Since u said need money to survive then perhaps shld have given it a thought before submitting a complain to the authorities without discussing with ur HR first?

OP no brain to think, typical sinkie

Unregistered 25-07-2022 02:17 AM

Hows thread starter? He still same job or kana fired alr?

Unregistered 25-07-2022 08:16 AM

Lame

Reminds me of my ex colleague who not happy when boss reassigned him to work on a critical project.

He also quit and complain to Mom.

End up HR investigate. Found out that he everyday late for work.
HR also ask him to send all the documents or presentation or power point or word document that he have produced in the past 6 months.

Nothing. He can't produce cause he didn't do any work.

Then HR also check the card access print out a detailed daily access what time he first enter office everyday. And each deviation, HR ask him to justify.

In the end, he say screw you and leave without notice.

HR advise him that he need to pass his staff exit clearance or will report police and also advise him to not purposely destroy or delete company property before handover.

Then he came back and handover nothing. At this point the team don't want to deal with him cause HR warned us that it will lead to police investigation.

I remember my boss put down the items that he handover it was like "nothing to handover cause employee didn't produce any work in the last 6 months, that includes minutes of meeting"

At first I heard the boss wanted to pay out the contract completion bonus but since the employee kick up the big fuss, they had to follow protocol. Early resignation no contract completion.

Also on the day he stormed out and left office before coming back the next day to return laptop etc, HR also count that as unpaid leave cause no leave approval was given and it was deducted.

Lesson learnt...
Report only after you leave la.