Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Lawyer Salary
Thread: Lawyer Salary
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yo mate... whatever you're saying doesn't even make sense. It's all just yada yada if you look at the big picture, you don't even address the points I make.

It's my last post here - I have since come to the realisation how pathetic I have fallen to be arguing online with anonymous trolls who think IBD is some untouchable place of the gods. I also don't have any more time. Whether or not I really come from IBD is immaterial, the point still stands - IBD makes more than you MC kids at every level. So keep your ginormous ego in check in front of the students here just because you got into CC.

By the way, I have also forwarded the link and a saved PDF of this thread (anonymously of course) to various CC Singapore emails (HR, general corporate inquiries as well as partners that work with us on deals and your global C-suite as well). I'm sure that if you really are from CC, it shouldn't be too hard to find the 6PQE lawyer coming in from Big 4 that watched a group of 8 interns present in conference rooms on the 25th floor last week eh? I think that at the very least your esteemed employer should know the true calibre of the people they take in.

Good night.
Looks like you are still on meds with your imaginary "deals" with CC partners. Also, you act as though professionals will read random emails from a newly created email account - these will end up in the spam inbox or be ignored completely. I really feel like laughing.