Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Compare civil service salary
View Single Post
Old 28-06-2017, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
This is coming from a former MHA MX officer who have since moved on to greener pastures. I only realised how much MHA is low-balling their MXes when I asked around the other MXes in other parts of the CS. The MI for B-grader in MHA is like you say around $200 to $250. A B-grader in the same MX scheme in other ministries with the same years of experience and same CEP and doing similar job (e.g. HR or policy work) gets perhaps around $300 to $350 MI at MX12. And don't even get me started on A graders. MHA HR needs to wake up their idea on talent appreciation and retention. It is a place for someone to coast along, not a place for someone with talent because your share of the pie will always be lesser than what you deserve. No wonder so many talented people there have quit and moved on to greener pastures. They can depend on scholars, but look what happened to Peter Lim and Ng Boon Gay...
Maybe. Heard from colleagues in MHA that MHA HR dept is full of promises but until now never fulfil a single one. Esp for the HASE scheme. Fren thinking of leaving MHA.