Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - AML/Compliance/KYC professionals come in!
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2017, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Thanks, not sure if you have any experience with contract positions or recruitment agencies, but hopefully someone could shed some light on this. So after looking through many recruitment agencies' websites, I don't really see any entry level roles with 3k starting or even many entry level roles being advertised in the first place. Would these entry level roles only be shared with candidates after making contact with the recruiters or are most of their positions already advertised online?

Also, are there any recruitment agencies that are more prominent in placing candidates in such roles? Previous posters have also mentioned that RE and Randstad have the highest number of mandates in this area - true?
I am one of the posters that have provided this information regarding contract positions. I have extensive knowledge of this, having started out in this field as a contractor and now being a hiring manager liasing with the agencies on contract hires. You can try jobsdb, it has the highest % of entry level positions among the job portals out there. From there, you can clearly see which agencies specialize in such positions.