Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Victoria Park Villas at Coronation Road
View Single Post
Old 24-04-2017, 11:37 PM
Verified Member

wendellgutierrez is on a distinguished road
Default Victoria Park Villas at Coronation Road

You can quickly based Victoria Park Villas at Coronation Road (specifically at Farrer Roadway) in Singapore. Possibly, this venture is precisely a several mins to aim away from Farrer MRT and Tan Kah Kee MRT. Besides, you could precisely relocate a couple of mins from Singapore Botanic Gardens and Holland Town.

There are likewise Respectable Education and learning Institutions close by at Victoria Park Villas such as, Hwa Chong Organization, St. Margaret's School, National University of Singapore, National Junior College, Raffles Girls Primary and also ACS International. These are the dominant institutions which your students can sufficiently learn well, just below!

Currently, not simply that, be excited to the various other adhering to comforts neighboring Victoria Park Villas. You could wander around in Coronation Park, GCBA Rebecca Park, Victoria Park. Celebrity Vista, Cornwall Gardens, Spanish Town, Former Lawn Club, you could enjoy bond with pals. And also as well as in Empress Road Market and Food Center, Cluny Hillside, Singapore Botanic Gardens, Serene Facility, Jacob Ballas Children's Yard you can go shopping and also dine.

Take a good time herein Victoria Park Villas as well as have your perfect enjoyment.

Are you searching for a residence system? Now, I highly present to you Victoria Park Villas. It is a well domestic advancement device located at Coronation Road in District 10, Singapore. I prefer to understand you that this endeavor was established by a well-known CapitaLand Development and also suited at 109 devices. It's period is these, 99 years and it's LEADING day will be this coming 2018.

Victoria Park Villas conceals an acreage which has to do with more than 37,000 square meters. As I have actually claimed, it suits 109 units-mix of bungalows and also semi-detached devices. Each systems will certainly be made up of two floorings high and might include an attic room as well as a cellar.

For more information, Call Showflat of Victoria Park Villas Hotline +65 6100 8806.