Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2017, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Life is not all about material wealth. Your health is more important. Health is wealth.

What's the point of owning millions but bedridden. You don't want to work so hard until you suddenly collapse because of a heart attack caused by your highly stressed, unhealthy lifestyle. You can't enjoy a single cent from your millions.

If you pass away early, then you will leave behind millions to your children. They will then retire early and enjoy your hard earned millions. They will buy a big bungalow with a big swimming pool to enjoy. They will travel the world on first class. Thanks to you! Hahaha.

You made the right choice to quit and retire early. Since you are financially independent and own two paid up private properties, you are clearly very successful and can afford to take it easy.

Take good care of your health and enjoy your early retirement!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After many years of the fast paced, long hours, jet setting corporate life, I have decided to slow down as it is affecting my health. I am now semi retired at 48.

I have earned enough to be financially independent. My home, a beautiful condo unit, is now free of mortgage. Besides my home, I also own a paid up investment grade property, which is being leased out, giving me rental income.

In my semi retirement, I hope to give back to the business world by helping SMEs grow. I will play a mentor and advisory role.

I will also be actively managing my stocks portfolio. This portfolio will generate trading profits as well as dividend income.

I will enjoy holidays more often. This will definitely be different from my past business trips.

Most importantly, I will take better care of my health.