Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2017, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After many years of the fast paced, long hours, jet setting corporate life, I have decided to slow down as it is affecting my health. I am now semi retired at 48.

I have earned enough to be financially independent. My home, a beautiful condo unit, is now free of mortgage. Besides my home, I also own a paid up investment grade property, which is being leased out, giving me rental income.

In my semi retirement, I hope to give back to the business world by helping SMEs grow. I will play a mentor and advisory role.

I will also be actively managing my stocks portfolio. This portfolio will generate trading profits as well as dividend income.

I will enjoy holidays more often. This will definitely be different from my past business trips.

Most importantly, I will take better care of my health.
Health must take priority. What is the point of accumulating so much wealth when you are not in a position to enjoy it? You have made the right move to retire early.

Could you share what is your net worth and how much passive income that you target (from property rental and investment return from your stocks portfolio) in your retirement years?