Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - AML/Compliance/KYC professionals come in!
View Single Post
Old 31-03-2017, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, thanks for replying.

Yes, it is under finance and my role consists of reviewing financial transactions and its related activities to prevent fraud or improper conduct.
Providing guidance to staff in handling their account file and Procurement matters with reference to the company financial guidelines(r&r)
I also assist in preparation of monthly audit checklist and reports to ensure that audit observations are recorded down for staff to follow up before commencement of internal/external audit checks
Develops and plan briefing session to update ground staff of the audit observations and updated financial guidelines

I have been applying for contract compliance jobs as well but I highly doubt that banks will take me in without prior Exp :/
It seems like only reviewing financial transactions could be useful. You need relevant experience to get into roles in banks. Neverthelss you should apply and focus on how do you detect fraud and share an instance where you findings led to an actual misconduct. I believe these are impt.