Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - AML/Compliance/KYC professionals come in!
View Single Post
Old 20-02-2017, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes I'm a female 5+ years exp, AVP in an Asian bank. Joined for 2 years, bonus been around 5 months but lower base. He's in European bank. We're both in the wealth/pb space. I'm in product compliance while he's regulatory.

For your reference, AVP salary range 6-12k (except for UOB this is VP and above level). It's the bonus that makes the difference... in this economic climate it is heng/suay. I do feel disheartened by his higher base at first until the bonus comes (HEEEHEEE)
Thanks for sharing. Im in the pwm space as well. Currently with a european bank with focus on financial crimes. I m also involved in other regulatory projects. Was thinking of moving into the products too ( my boss is nagging at me to diversify my skillsets).
My bank has a rather flat structure so for the same position the pay grade is very wide. Only good thing is that exposure is wide and i have a v good n supportive boss. But as with all things, sometimes i tend to get a little bit greedy (esp after seeing the figures on salary guides published by recruitment firms).