Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Compare civil service salary
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2017, 11:01 AM
Takeitwithapinchofsalt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It's a CSB...

it is even rare for scholars not to say a merit degree only. a close to 1k increment in ministry every year?

people really working in stat board will know. unless you left the service and then come back with new skills, usually the increment would not be more than 10% per annual (even for A performer).
Well...it is not a story. It is a personal sharing of my salary changes (i.e. Constituting from Merit Increment, Promotion Increment, Annual Salary Review) over the last three years. I agree the ministries uses a 10% increment per annum as a guide to salary increment but it is not limited to this % when other salary reviews, promotion increment are factored in.

Anyway, if my earlier sharing gets discredited, then I must say I have provided truthful information, of which people can choose to believe it or not.

Also, it is a testament that your starting class of degree, whether you're a government scholar or not, does not really matter. If you truly deserve the salary scaling for the hard work you put in, your superiors will reward you for what they see and recognized.