Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it)
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2016, 07:07 AM
Unregistered

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Both,

I did apply for it sometime back a 2nd attempt after being rejected the first round and they said they will access my PT results and got back to me onli a week after. So it might be they still considering ur as well since no rejection email has been sent out 2 ur oso.

Just lyk me being hopeful here 2.

Understand the wait can cause some undue pressure on oneself.
Hi all,

i went thru the same thing you guys did 1 year back. the wait is indeed dreadful.

i went for my PT and got a call back for interview after 2-3 weeks. Went for the interview and did not get selected. Applied for another position immediately and got a call back 2 weeks later for another interview. Got a call from the hiring manager immediately that day itself after the interview for site preview.

The wait after site preview and medical is the worst as you will be stuck in limbo cause nothing is confirmed(opportunity cost).waited approx 2 more months before they call you to sign contract. and i am considered lucky as by their standards, my application route is fast. (i did some hastening and calls to them).

almost 1 year on, about to get confirmed in service. hope my experience helps. No news is good news actually. as long as your PT is solid, you will get a chance.

P.S im only a local pass degree fresh grad holder, so its all about the PT and interview. good luck guys. competition is tough for DXO jobs.