Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 31-10-2016, 10:26 PM
Unregistered_101

Very admirable trying to defend the engineering profession, What I do find funny lol is you trying to reason with certain loser mentality types. This forum has the good, the bad and the green eye losers. The fact they think only bankers make, and buying a condo means life achievement already indicates their loser mentality, don't bother lah

Ps I think I know roughly where your place is, should be near Ng mansion I'm guessing? If I remember that side used to flood before the canal was built hence the cheaper land prices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Lol I find it funny you're trying so hard to find holes in my simple post.

Okay we have a small terrace around the area which we've been trying hard to rent out, because of this we've switched many agents and the agents come to our house for discussions.

One of the agents we appointed to rent out the place (thru recommendation) was somewhat naive messaged my dad and asked if we were interested in selling our place instead and she has a ready buyer at 8M. Honestly 8M for our place is a super duper good deal. Of course we turned it down politely (when I knew of it I was like wtf is she inexperienced or what?)

anymore questions?

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app