Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Need advice, employer not paying salary for months
View Single Post
Old 20-10-2016, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dude, I'm disgusted by this statement of yours.

How does your employer not paying you anything become a political issue? Stop politicising every single stuff. It's getting annoying.

And you are a PMET! You can afford legal service. Why must they fight for your case with their own money?

Even if you are a foreigner PMET, they won't fight your case either! Where do you get your second statement from? Yes they fight for construction worker against mean contractors, but are you a construction worker earning $25 a day?

They have protocol to follow. You can't be finding a barber for a hamburger takeaway. You can't be finding a banker and ask him for a happy meal. You have to find the right channel and yes, MOM is not the right channel.
What is your problem? I think it is fare that we as Singaporean has worked to pay taxes and give birth to increase the Singapore population. and I do not see what is wrong by earning more we are not entitled to access the service? if because we are earning more than SGD2500 mean we are not entitled?