Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Stuck! Help!
Thread: Stuck! Help!
View Single Post
Old 19-10-2016, 11:23 PM
2centsworth

Hey Jeremy,

Here's my 2 cents worth..

i. Try to keep your messages/emails etc concise, otherwise readers will lose their attention on your msg.

ii. If you are interested in engineering, you may want to consider studying part time diploma in engineering whilst working. This may take a few years, but u are still young and it is worth it to work towards your interests.

iii. Are you certain you are keen in engineering field and you will not vacillate again? This is for yourself to find out and cement within. This is not to beat u down, but to make u firm on ur career direction. We can only afford handful of career switches in ones lifetime..

iv. I personally have switched relevant industries to be where i want to be. Hence, never give up trying but always ensure u take the initiative to work towards ur goal.. e.g. apply for smaller companies with the role u like, take a pay cut for the experience, support this enthusiasm via diploma and self study..

"The day we stop striving for what we want, is the day where life starts to dull.."

I wish u the best, and pls have faith.. good luck bud!