Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Compare civil service salary
View Single Post
Old 23-01-2011, 06:26 PM
Verified Member

bobo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadman View Post
2006 is not 4.9k.. its only 3k+
anyway, i dont have pay slip that is so long ago..

the company is dumb/good, thats just how we want to see it. i will say the company is good because its paying me well..
Well you're no longer with the company, are you? Despite them paying you sky high prices? So it's not too bright.

This is what you said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadman View Post
second job (mid 2006) at IT mnc coy do IT as well with start pay 3.6k, 3months later i ask for revision, then pay become 4.2k.
You said you started work in 2005.

Assuming you started in Jan 2005, till Oct 2006 is a grand total of 1 yr and 8 mths experience, not even 2 yrs; but you were paid 4.2k . This is the pay slip that I'm interested in.

You hold a normal office IT job, don't run your own business and not in sales or account servicing.

Since you no longer have your payslip, then I shall have to mark it down as hearsay and you'll forgive me for expressing doubt when:

1. The average starting pay for poly graduates is under 2k, private or public sector
2. Smaller companies pay worse than bigger companies
3. In less than 2 yrs (and that's assuming you started in Jan 2005), your pay sky leaped from 1.4k - 4.2k.
4. Barely 3 mths into your 2nd job, you ask for another $500, and they just gave it to you.

Last edited by bobo; 23-01-2011 at 06:31 PM.