Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Suggest jobs for introverts
View Single Post
Old 18-09-2016, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I understand this point. But I don't agree to 'you work to make $$$ to survive'. That is what I want to avoid. I rather earn less in a comfortable environment. Of cos employers don't need to make me feel good, they have so many options. I just hope that ppl can see introverts and extroverts as equal. Like someone say, half are introverts and I assume a lot of the 'introverts' need to act as a 'natural team player, born leader', say what the employers want to listen, get that job and survive. That is not what I want. I understand it's hard but I'll keep looking and hope someone accept me as I am. I am confident I can do a job well but I want to be accepted as I am, not a fake personality just to get the job. I won't go for jobs like sales or what that need lots of interactions but even with a backend job that doesn't need a lot of interaction, bosses tend to prefer an extrovert who talks well and what not. No? Correct me if I'm wrong. Of cos, probably till the end of the year, if I still can't get any job, I will turn into the natural team player, born leader.
Nobody cares whether you agree or your extrovert introvert theory. 2 options for you:

1. Take up job like security or taxi driver and accept the low & unstable pay.
2. Work, learn to adapt & quit whining.