Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2016, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As I celebrate National Day today, I reflect upon my many successes. I am indeed very fortunate to be born here. Even though I came from a low income family, the many educational and career opportunities that I was blessed with were instrumental in allowing me to retire from the corporate world in my 40s.

With hard word and determination, I did well in school and had good corporate jobs. I made my fortune investing my big salaries and bonuses. I invested in the right properties and stocks at the right time and made millions.

Today, my investments generate good passive income that's sufficient to sustain my family. After selling my highly overpriced, old landed property and making a huge profit from it, I bought a new luxury condo and a nice, new car. Fully paid. Debt free.

Besides enjoying passive income from my investments, I also enjoy trading the stock markets. Trading keeps me busy. My wealth increased over the years. I am now my own boss. It feels good to be your own boss. I also enjoy doing charity work, helping the poor and needy.

It pays to work hard in school and in your career. You also need to choose the right high paying jobs. You then save your huge bonuses, invest intelligently and become financially independent. This is the formula for a successful early retirement.

Thank you Singapore for giving me the many opportunities and making me a happy, retired millionaire. I am now living the Singapore Dream!

Happy 51st Birthday!
Gong jiao wei