Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Anyone jobless for a long time before?
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2016, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poot View Post
Hi all,

Just wanna share my story.
I was MX12 from a ministry (perm staff). Ever since I moved to HQ, everyday is about work and work till the whole dept has burnt out. Within 1.5 years, there are 7 people in our dept and 5 people have left the dept inclusive myself (5 newbies). I am the last one to leave the dept. Work is tiring. Everyday is about clearing the assignment and deadlines. I could not sleep well. A bunch of nice colleagues was the motivation for me to stay on. Another factor that makes me leave is my boss dont appreciate the things we had done.

I join this stat board for a month. My mentor is not willing to teach me and I couldnt learn much. I feel that the colleagues are not as nice as my previous jobs. I have to be extremely careful with my job. Furthermore, it is a long travelling distance. They are not willing to share knowledge and help each other. Because I am new to my job, I still miss my previous colleagues and kinda feel regret leaving the organisation. I cannot look back. I feel like quitting but I cannot quit. It looks bad on resume though I have 5 years of continuous employment. I shall give myself time till the date I receive my 1st pb in the new stat board.

Grass seems greener on the other side. But it isnt true. I miss my ex colleagues.
just wait for money on pay day loh. just wayang slack slack, u think is going rc to make friends har?