Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 28-06-2016, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Stop being arrogant. Your comments show you cannot appreciate others' perspectives and points of view. Why must everyone agree with you? You are very bossy and arrogant. Has anyone ever told you in real life that you are very arrogant? Btw, there's nothing wrong about living in Johor. Many Singaporean families are already doing so. They live in Johor and commute to Singapore everyday. Please don't look down on them. Stop being arrogant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I laugh every time I read these foolish comments. What's wrong with working until 60 or even 65? The wise are happy to contribute back to society and nurture the younger generation. Some people like me enjoy every day at work.

I think these comments about retiring early at 40 or 50 are coming from middle-class folks stuck with average income in jobs they hate, and they spend their time online dreaming about retiring early cos they can't in real life.

To them, retiring is their end-goal. How sad and myopic. A life where they study, work and retire is without meaning. Perhaps they will come here to post about their "fantastic" retirement life eating at hawker centres and living in Johor while earning rent from their HDB?