Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Anyone jobless for a long time before?
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2016, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
thanks for all the advice, will take note.

yeah, not jobless. but ive been searching for a job since semester one because my goal was to secure one before graduation. and its not like i did nothing about it; i constantly got out of my comfort zone and applied as much as i can.

i've been rejected from a few, those that i really wanted. and it really makes me sad. but i pull myself up and work hard for the next best that i have. today i just know that i got rejected again for the role that i wanted. i went for their ac, they were hiring 4, and there were 5 of us, though there was another session during june. and honestly, even with all these effort that i put in, all these hardwork, it really sucks to know that i still cannot make the cut when the odds are in my favor. i mean, i dont even have 1 single job offer. not even one. it really puts me down day by day, and i've been trying very hard to push away the thought that i'm not good enough, because ultimately, it's all because of this stupid factor called luck.

its so mentally draining and tiring.
Don't worry to much, if financially still able to support yourself. I graduated last year and only got a job recently. Keep getting rejected for the last one year. The question is still haunting me even when i got a job now. People will ask you why are you jobless for so long or what have you been doing. I strongly believe its all luck. Some don't believe, especially those living in their ivory tower.

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app