Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Should I resign? Sales job still in probation
View Single Post
Old 29-05-2016, 06:58 PM

hetic is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I suspect the reason why they are paying higher 2k+ for diploma is because they themselves know the chances of commission is almost zero, so they pay higher monthly as the total package is really just basic and no bonus.

Even if you finish your private degree, I think most likely you will still get <3k outside. Long story short, just hang around and forget about commission until degree graduation and find a better company.
Thanks for your response bro. yes staying for the higher end of 2k for basic without comm is still ok but im really unsure because i would be hounded to hit the stupid targets. The level of stress and measly higher basic not enticing enough to make me want to stay longer.

I would only want to stay to save more money to survive during my job hunting days lest I dont get a job before I resign.

Wad my opinion is..

Even though current base pay is not bad, I believe I would be able to at least match it or get even higher payout with comms in annother company, albeit lower base pay but with realistic targets, training provided and better working environment.

I have no point wasting time in this coy getting the base when I can garner experience somewhere else and hit realistic targets.

My dilemma;
Dont know if im too quick to judge the coy.. Or chickening out too soon due to the steep learning curve..

My sixth sense and general consensus tells me that every one in the coy stays because they have no choice. Atmosphere in the office is quite dreadful.