Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Compare civil service salary
View Single Post
Old 28-05-2016, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
From your last statement, I can confirm you are just a PO. You don't even know that Supt is not a superscale rank! Either that or you are a civilian who is not familiar with the uniformed services ranks! Don't embarrass yourself by claiming that Supts are superscale ranks. Just go find the rank comparison chart in the SAR! If you are an SPO and don't know this fact, I can only shake my head! Your CEP is probably not that high!

Anyway, since you already said that the Supt is the CO then his designation/appointment is higher therefore it is totally possible for the two HTS who are civilians to be under his charge. Sometimes it's not about the rank, it is also about the designation/appointment. If someone has a higher designation or appointment, then he would be vested with all the power and authority of the higher designation or appointment. This is quite basic knowledge!

Try claiming that Supt is a superscale rank and most people in MHA will fall off their chair laughing at you! I'm just trying to save you from embarrassment.
Not too familiar with how SPF works, but looking around and seeing there are so many Supt, I highly doubt this is a superscale rank. This seems to be more equivalent to DD rank in non-uniformed civil service.

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app