Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2016, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Every year there are a few (less than 5) graduates who gets to be with the higher echelons. The rest are miserable sobs who barely earns less than 3k. There is a reason why this thread has so many pages - that is too many losers who couldn't make it in local u, think finance degree = money. Let's be honest, no one gives a **** about uol degree unless you are admitted into LSE. When i was in my first year in uol, my peers are all hopeless poly graduates getting their parents to fund for their degree education just for the sake of a qualification paper.

Word of advice, there are hundreds of different fields, don't pick finance just because you are ill informed, educate yourself. Those who really worked hard to get back in life and really put in the effort to strive to be the top in uol, hats off to you. Meanwhile the rest, enjoy your sub 2k salary, 'degree holder'.
I see most private uni finance grads in either outsourcers like Citco or smaller audit/accounting firms. Some take up branch sales jobs with banks, this is the only place where I keep reading claims of private grads in BB FO & BO.