Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Anyone jobless for a long time before?
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2016, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Anyone graduated from local uni last year May 2015?

I graduated from engineering last year and have been jobless close to a year right now. Sent hundreds of resumes, attended close to 20 interviews but to no avail. Quite depressing i must say. The current batch of students are graduating soon. I can't believe man. Only those who are in the same circumstance will understand.

I wont say i am the only one rejected because every time the HR send me the rejection email they will either forgot to change the applicant's name or the position of the previous candidate. So i roughly know if the previous candidate got accepted or not. Of course, that is not important to me.

Most of the interviews i attended were actually from government statutory board. Unfortunately, most the positions i got called up for were quite senior and requires 3 years of experience. I don't know why the hack they call me for interviews. Obviously, i got rejected. Maybe they just need to make up the numbers?

This week got another two interviews (one of which is stat board). Most likely i will see current batch of fresh graduates as well. I dont know how i will perform but i can say i am getting worse every interview partly because i am demoralise by myself. The question why i am jobless for so long will most likely be popped up. Anyone can advise how i should tackle?
Hi,

Please try openings at MOE.

It might help u.