Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Question about Risk Management Job
View Single Post
Old 28-04-2016, 04:20 PM
Verified Member

Canberra is on a distinguished road

Best Credit Repair Defense Mechanisms | Credit Control
Quote:
Originally Posted by fashynisty View Post
Hi! I do understand where are they coming from even though it's harsh, at least I learnt something from it. Not like one of them who only knows how to talk about counting chickens and hatching eggs without not giving any relevant advices.

Anyway I will heed your advices and continue to ask around to gain more insights, thanks a lot for your time.
Hi,

Firstly, I cannot afford an advice but may share my opinions. Only the respective banking HR function can provide advisory services. The world is cruel and we are elated that some forum members are willing to expose instead of sweet talking or mockery.

Retail credit positions normally do TM on a remediation work but some folks prefer to call it operational aspects, which means the same thing. The typical mundane collection of documents (not limited to the above post), liaising with internal and cross-border rm etc., attending second tier meeting (instructions to be passed down after a long chain of workers) and more. No voice here just do it.

And yes, you will report to the main "Retail Credit" team. What?! Yes, the ones who liaise with MAS etc. Your potential may be splilt up like going to risk modelling, quant stats or o advisory if you are deemed fit. A detour to MAS or likewise similar firms can secure better chances.

A small speck of dust and wish you the best. There are simply so much more than 2-3 pages won't suffice.